Fasle Starts

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Bamaboiking, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Fasle Starts

Why do you get a fasle start everytime if you fake hike more than twice, if its a bug it needs to be adressed because it makes combating adaptive AI near impossible cause they will always jump the snap.

2. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Its been that way forever though, when was the last time you caught the CPU napping on a a snap???? It doesnt happen.
    Thats logic that is almost uncodeable, because the CPU is not hearing you barking the snap count and getting lulled into a long count that you set them up with nor do you "get them" with a hard count.
    You press a button that has a RNG calculater build in that boosts the percentage of both sides reacting and hope they react. the only value that the Fake snap has is vs a human for the guys who are blitzing manually or controlling a DL, they might contact the Offense and give you five if you are really really lucky, a lot more often you get hosed with the False start.

its almost a wasted button. (my opinion of course) :HoosierHoo:

If you just hit the snap button the CPU will always react faster than you, because its hard coded. but their not "jumping the snap" if they were, just standing there for a tick longer than you do would induce them offsides.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well, the good thing is that if you fake hike just once, it's enough to discourage the cpu jump-snap the vast majority of the time. So fake hike once, change up the snap time a bit (wait a few more seconds or snap quicker sometimes) and that usually does the trick. Remember to do this for both runs and passes, (a big tell for my opponents is probably that I typically only fake hike before I run it.. I'm working on that)