Fathers Day Thread

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Sabo, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Happy Fathers Day to all my fellow TSO guys who are fathers.

So whats on tap for Fathers Day ?

I know ill have my son and hes already told me that were gonna order pizza and wings and watch the WWE pay per view tomorrow lol

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

That sounds like a pretty sweet fathers day with your boy sabo. We have the granddads coming over for dinner with me and my family, unfortunately though my boys are a bit too young to want to watch some WWE, but give em 3 or 4 years....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Oh gotta love a family dinner. Were gonna be doing the same at my parents house.

4. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there! For me, i'm going to my grandpa's house for a family dinner. Always fun!

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Happy Father's Day to all you Father's who shove your children out of the way during an intense game of NCAA football!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Happy father's day to all the TSO pops. I dont have kids but I am having my dad and brother over for a family breakfast.

7. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Happy Father Day to all the father's here @ TSO. My 8 yr old daughter & my 3 yr old son are the best. They are the reason why I keep grinding. We are having a BBQ & just gonna chill.

Also I would like to give a Happy Father's Day shout out to my Uncle Chris(on my father's side). My father was never apart of me & my little brother life, but my uncle was. For 34 yrs you looked out for us, kept us out of trouble & help my mother mold us into the men we are 2day. For that I say thank you & I love you.

8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

You have to train them with alot of reps!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Twister18

Happy Fathers Day to all. My Fathers Day will consist of swimming and beachcombing today with my wonderful 8 and 5 year old boys in Gulf Shores and with my own father as well, who is my idol and taught me how to be a Father. Tonight will be the icing: Dinner at Lamberts!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Happy fathers day to all the dads here.

My dad and I had to celebrate yesterday, because his sister is having her 70th bday party today. However, we hit the links and got some food together. Nightcap was a couple of beers while watching whatever was on tv.

11. classic

classic Walk On

Happy Father Day to the brothers of TSO doing right by there kids

• Like Like x 1
  12. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Happy Fathers day to you dads out there.

My family and I will be at baseball all day for my sons 13 year old baseball. Couldn't ask for more!

• Like Like x 1
  13. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Happy Fathers Day to All the Dads on TSO. My kids and I spent yesterday at the Ballpark and They are visiting my In-laws today, I get a nice afternoon Off.

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I would like to chime in with my own Fathers Day wishes for all you dads. A measly seven months of this has taught me how rewarding, challenging, fun, and difficult this can be. For those of you that have already raised grown children you've got my admiration. Happy Fathers Day

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I spent my Father's Day at the ball field watching my son's baseball team bring home a District championship.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Twister18

WTG Bond!