1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Fatigue....

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by bringbackjimmy, Sep 16, 2009.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Fatigue....

It's Fucking Bullshit. 2 times this season Dmac has been taken out at halftime and this time Fargas got taken out before the 4th so i had Bush and my backup FB having to carry the load.

Mcfadden had 6 carries for 60+yrds and 4 KO for 245(2TD's) and i understand that would make you tired, but give me a break he can't get back into the game after a break for half.

I can not win with this problem as i have no QB's and No Wr..I lost by 4 points and my best playmaker was no where to be found...

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

he doesnt come back in if you call timeout?

3. trutest

trutest Walk On

sounds like he might have been injured

4. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Can you adjust fatigue sliders? Players can never return to 100% fatigue if you use them alot, so if you set them too high they don't come back even after timeouts.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah that sounds like something you changed BBJ. I run Lynch til he's dead in the ground, but he always comes back in after 3-4 plays. Have it set to default

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I have it at default also...He just never comes back in after halftime. I don't think i saw him after the 2nd return TD...he wasn't injured at all and then Fargas left right before the 4th..

7. trutest

trutest Walk On

this is odd, it happened to me too vs the Cowboys. I have first and goal at the 1 yd line and J. Charles backup HB gets the call not once but 3 times in a row!!!! whats even more weird is I saw LJ's number in the play selection screen lol. Charles can't move a pile like LJ can

I think I figured it out though. I wouldn't be surprised if LJ was lined up as a WR on that play. Towards the end of the game, I was driving with a 5wr set and I had 3 hb's as WR's all of a sudden because of the fatigue. My WR core is old so I guess they get tired more quickly than others.

Good news is I read that this is being fixed in the next patch