Favorite Cream opponent and why?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Mar 28, 2010.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Favorite Cream opponent and why?

So guys, trying to get things active with a new post and this is the best I can come up with for now. Who is your favorite person to play against in CREAM and why? Take that question however you like and reply with a post.

My favorite opponent is going to be JCA312. He currently has about a 3 game winning streak against me, but we have had an OT game and a couple other matchups come down to the final drive of the game. Add in the fact we play in same conference and that winds up being my answer.

*Tuco is a close second place IMO, but we have only met up 2 times(both close games at that) and are not in same conference.

**I actually miss playing drunken as we had some pretty good games against eachother.

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Gotta go with TRude and G-Unit, in conference opponents, I've managed to get lucky and beat TRude everytime, so he's my favorite because he lets me win. Just kidding, I always have great games against those guys and Win or lose, I enjoy playing them. Opponents like them are the reason we are all on TF.

I like the thread TRude. Nice job.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

My favorite is JCA bar none. We have had some great games and I look forward to Tech/Miami every year.

I see runthepound being a fun one for years to come also. Even though I have only played hoodlum once. It was fun going against my old offense.

4. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Noknee and JFunk. Every time I play these two its a nail-biter, always exciting, and dramatic at the end. It's awesome

5. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

So far, I have liked everyone I have played.(Tuco, G-Unit, and JCA) All have been str8 up legit sim games. Hopefully we can all stay together here and keep these games coming. I look forward to establishing rivalries with alot of the Creamers.

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

My favorite has been JFunk, even though I haven't beaten him yet, all our games are close (usually). He always challenges me on offense and defense.

Also Tuco, Hood, and Dean I have only played once, but I enjoyed playing them and they should prove to be good games in the future. I won't play dean as much as he is in the SEC, but they all provide different challenges and have different styles that make it fun to play against.

7. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Yeah I am gonna have to say Hood and King. I get to play them every year and it's always a fun/frustrating game.

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

noknee or g-unit, always an interesting game. Amazingly, i've never played hoodlum.

9. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

In this dynasty, it's Hood for me. Games are always enjoyable and except for the last one were all competitive. 3 of those games were awesome with 2 going into OT.