Favorite game/memory/moments of CoC NCAA '10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Jun 17, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Favorite game/memory/moments of CoC NCAA '10

It's been one hell of a run for us Creamers in NCAA '10. I know the excitement and anticipation for '11 is creeping closer and closer to the level of a fever pitch, but I thought it would be cool to reflect on '10 a bit before closing that game case for the final time.

I played in many thrilling games in '10 and had a hard tiem choosing my favorites, but here they are; in no particular order.

Year 1 Double OT Classic, Michigan vs. Notre Dame

Noknee and myself went back and forth all game long. Tate Forcier and Jimmy Clausen went blow for blow, but in the end Forcier broke loose for a 20 yard TD scamper to seal the deal for the Wolverines.

Year 1 Blow-out, Michigan @ Alabama

I had watched at my friend K24Lyfe's house(anyone remember him?) the week before as smace smashed his Hokeis up and down the field; which occured right after those Hokies whooped my ass in a not-so-friendly exhibition. I entered the game hoping to kepe it close, but ended up winning 49-14. Smace came into the game expecting a different offense, but instead encountered somehting entirely different. That win really gave me confidence and help spring me to an 11-0 start in this OD.

Year 7 Nail-biter, Michigan @ Miami

JCA and I played in a late night thriller to kick off season 7, and it ended with the sickest play I had in '11. I went for it on 4th and goal from the 6 with 3 seconds left, down 3. My true freshmen QB dropped back, but was rushed with pressure coming. Speedster Sean Brantley was coming across teh field, and made the diving game-winning reception in the end-zone.

There were plenty of other memorable moments, including soem hard fought victories over Ohio State, but these stood out the most to me.

Thank you all for making playing NCAA '10 such a great experience

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Any game versus Miami (JCA) and now Florida State (RTP) have been pretty damn exciting.

My upset of Florida (Dean) several years ago sticks out too. We were big underdogs.

3. Dean

Dean Walk On

Every Florida- LSU game. Shadow and I had some great games.

The Florida-Michigan(Hood) NC game. On 4th down with little time left, Denard Robinson fumbled going in for the tying TD.

The last FSU(RTP)-Florida game, when I muffed a punt to lose. That was the most back and forth game I played

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i would say that mine have been against JFunk and G-Unit

I'm my first season here me and Funk were in a heated battle late in the game with me up 3 very intense game then disconnect

Me and G-Unit this year was a close game score should have been 7-0 GT late in the game but i muffed a punt early in the game which he scored on to make it 14-0..but anywho the game was close and what do you know disconnect.

All my close ones are disconnects and not all on my end but shyt happens.

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Like G-Unit said, all my games vs him and runthapound, eventhough I haven't been able to beat either of them as of late. I also enjoyed that epic battle with Michigan at the beginning of last season. Games vs Shadow have been fun too. But my two All-Time favorite memories in Cream of the Crop have to be the 2 wins over Drunken in 2012 especially the ACC Championship Game, which featured a goal line stand to finish undefeated and go to the BCS Title Game, winning my first NC in TF.

6. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Pretty much all of my user games have been tightly contested games. All of my games against Dean were nail biters. The last 2 against JCA were intense. Ga Tech has given me nightmares(I am scared of cheese). And NC State has been a thorn in my side. Very pleasant experiences for the most part.

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

RTP mentioning NC State just reminded me that I had a few tight battles with TRude, I won all of em, but they were all last second FGs or in OT. Those were fun.

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

funny guy....i am gunnin for your QB's throat now

9. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I have had a bunch of great games my first bowl game against Shadow was a good one, this year with jca, I got my best user win against hood. But my favorite game was a couple of season ago against Jfunk. The game got disconnected in the fourth when we were tied I think. When we recreated and replayed it went into what would have been double overtime and he won the game on a pass that got tipped like three times.

10. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I remember that game well. It was a great one.

11. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

Me and rtp have had some great fun games. although they all have ended with me throwing my controller

12. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

I dont know if it is my favorite but my most memorable was in my first season against JFunk and his Buckeyes.

I had an eleven point lead late in the fourth. OSU scores and gets a two point conversion to pull within three with about a minute left. He onsides and doesn't get it so all I need to do is run three times to basically kill the clock. On first down, my back takes a toss and is close to a first down before a Buckeye defender yanks the ball out. An OSU player scoops it up and runs for the score. On the last drive, Wisky moves the ball into the red zone before throwing a pick.

The six overtime game with Hood last season comes to mind, especially Michigan converting a 4th and 17 on a broken play to send the game to overtime. Another: Gunit beating me on a roughing the passer call.

Funny, the losses are the ones that stick with you.

13. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Every game vs dean and florida was always action packed. I enjoyed playing with jca, gunit, jfunk, dean, noknee because even if the games were tough or if they were blow outs everyone just played football and no one complained about anything. You just went out there and gave it your best. I look forward to that next year.

14. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

And that Sir is what makes us the best nobody ever complaines win or lose..

15. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I excluded that 1 from the list just since all the doscinnects and simming were a bitch and a half. That was a great one though, I had no business winning it