1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Favorite Play of Your Favorite Team

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Dec 24, 2011.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

So i was watching some Arizona highlights and i decided that it'd be cool with college football ending to get everyone's favorite plays from their favorite team up here :D Here's mine from Arizona. This basically capped off what I'm gonna miss most about the Foles-Criner hook up.

EDIT: I'd also like you all to notice they are in the Pistol Cross formation. ;)

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

So why are you bringing this out into the public? I thought this was squashed and over with. Do you really wanna do this again in the public domain? Using your own defense, showing 1 highlight doesn't mean shit.

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I was joking :p but yeah. I love watching Arizona football :D and they ran it a lot but had SO many more plays to it that i wish NCAA would of added =[

4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Ok I'll bite..
    I actually like the "shoulda been game-winning" touchdown pass at purdue better but no luck finding it on YouTube :(

5. Masler

Masler Walk On

I couldn't find the one where Keith Nichol lateraled to BJ Cunningham for the TD

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Here's my vote for worst play of the year.

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I was looking for that one too.