Favorite Teams

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Jan 4, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Favorite Teams

We have had more discussion lately about pro teams and I been wondering who everyone supports...just post your fav teams and we can talk some smack I guess.

For me it's all about reppin the Chi-Town. I am a die hard fan of Da Bears, White Sox, and the Blackhawks. I root for the Bulls but I don't follow them nearly as closely as I do with the other 3. As for the collegiate ranks, it's all about the school I'll be attending next fall, my Mizzou Tigers.

2. Dean

Dean Walk On

Graduated from LSU. Pull for Texas A&M. Die hard Cowboys and Mavericks fan.

3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

HAHA. Mizzou got destroyed by Navy.

As far as pro teams go, through thick and thin I always support the Falcons. I am not nearly as passionate about pro ball as I am college though. I am a fanatical Crimson Tide fan since birth.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

You'd be a Cowboys fan if you man up and went to Texas with me earilier this year...

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bitch it was my anniversary, my wife would have set my truck on fire if I left. Why don't you man up and leave your wife at home this weekend and take me to the playoff game.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

HAHA....why dont you man up and buy the two extra tickets I got this weekend and bring the wife on a road trip with us?

Family fun trip!!!

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Parents are from the Bay Area, grew up in the 80's, no choice but to be a Niners fan. Glory days are long gone, but I like what Singletary is doing and I think they've got a nice core of young players, but that could just be wishful thinking. As for college teams, the 1st game I remember watching on tv was Michigan-Ohio State and for some reason I was drawn to Michigan and I've been a fan ever since. My cousin played at the University of Washington in the late 80's, so that's my other favorite team.

8. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Absolute die-hard New York Jets fan, I'm fucking pumped that we're in the playoffs, baby!

As for NCAA, I'm not really a fan of anyone yet, as I haven't even been to college. I'll make my decision based on where I go to school (FSU, USF, UCF , or FIU)

9. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Although I have graduated from both Ball State and Indiana, Notre Dame football is my religion. I attend 3-4 games a year and always one road game.

I bandwagon most Chicago pro teams, including Bears, Cubs and Bulls. I really get into team USA sports, like Olympic basketball and hockey, and even will watch USA world cup.

10. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Tennessee Titans, San Francisco Giants. Those are my two main teams year in and year out and will never change. I love to play basketball and for that reason I am more a fan of the game, but I do root for the Clips as my #1 squad and the Warriors because of where I live. San Jose Sharks although I don't care for hockey. Absolutely love college basketball. San Jose St. is my favorite team, but they are far from a powerhouse.

*Just ordered my Chris Johnson offensive player of the year shirt from titansonline.com!!!

11. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

ohio state, cleveland cavs, browns

12. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

BOO!!!!!!!!! You have just gotten yourself kicked out of the league, congratulations

Haha just playin with ya bro:p