FC Lokomotiv Moskva

Discussion in 'TFL Club Pages' started by electrickeeper, Oct 7, 2013.

1. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Be Massive, My Friend

Exclusive Футбо́льный клуб Локомоти́в Москва́ content forthcoming.

[​IMG]
    2013/14 Kits

Home
    [​IMG]

Away
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  2. electrickeeper

TFL - Premiership Season I Squad

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  3. electrickeeper

Boussoufa Behind Lokomotiv's Locomotion

[​IMG]
    Boussoufa (11) surrounded by his team-mates after a Man of the Match performance.

Mbark Boussoufa has quietly pulled the strings that have led Lokomotiv Moskva to a 2-0-1 start in the TFL Premiership and a 2-0-0 start in the TFL Cup. Creating 8 goals (3 goals, 5 assists) through the first 5 games, the Moroccan has shown that he can be the lynchpin that Lokomotiv need if they wish to mount a serious challenge for the League/Cup double.

We managed to catch up with Mbark after he scored a beautiful chipped shot from 30 yards to help Lokomotiv earn full points in this season's first TFL Cup match against Sporting Lisbon.

FCLM: Huge win today, Mbark. Congratulations on your goal, tell us how you are feeling after the match.

MB: I'm delighted that we won, obviously. Portugal is a tough place to travel to and play well, but we managed to get all 3 points, so I'm happy about that.

FCLM: Tell us what went through your mind that led up to your goal.

MB: Vedran played a great ball to me, I think the rain may have helped it slide past the defense, honestly. When I was gotten the ball, I picked my head up and saw that the keeper was starting to charge, trying to bait me into a mistake. I knew then it was now or never, so I just chipped the ball, and luckily it beat the retreating keeper.

FCLM: You've created 8 goals so far through 5 games, do you have a specific number of goals and assists that you'd like to reach this season?

MB: *laughs* I don't have a specific number in mind, no. I'd like to create as many goals as we need to win the TFL Cup and Premiership. That's our goal this season, and I want to do all that I can to help us attain it.

FCLM: That's a pretty lofty goal, don't you think?

MB: Of course it is, but I wouldn't have joined Lokomotiv if I didn't think we could win some silverware. As a player, you want to win every competition you are in. Obviously it's going to be tough, but I think we have the squad that can do it.

MB: Thanks for joining us, Mbark, and good luck this season!

Boussoufa and Lokomotiv will face high-flying German side, Borussia Monchengladbach in their next league match.