1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FC Lokomotiv Moskva

Discussion in 'TFL Club Pages' started by electrickeeper, Oct 7, 2013.

1. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Be Massive, My Friend

Exclusive Футбо́льный клуб Локомоти́в Москва́ content forthcoming.

[​IMG]
    2013/14 Kits

Home
    [​IMG]

Away
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  2. electrickeeper

TFL - Premiership Season I Squad

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  3. electrickeeper

Boussoufa Behind Lokomotiv's Locomotion

[​IMG]
    Boussoufa (11) surrounded by his team-mates after a Man of the Match performance.

Mbark Boussoufa has quietly pulled the strings that have led Lokomotiv Moskva to a 2-0-1 start in the TFL Premiership and a 2-0-0 start in the TFL Cup. Creating 8 goals (3 goals, 5 assists) through the first 5 games, the Moroccan has shown that he can be the lynchpin that Lokomotiv need if they wish to mount a serious challenge for the League/Cup double.

We managed to catch up with Mbark after he scored a beautiful chipped shot from 30 yards to help Lokomotiv earn full points in this season's first TFL Cup match against Sporting Lisbon.

FCLM: Huge win today, Mbark. Congratulations on your goal, tell us how you are feeling after the match.

MB: I'm delighted that we won, obviously. Portugal is a tough place to travel to and play well, but we managed to get all 3 points, so I'm happy about that.

FCLM: Tell us what went through your mind that led up to your goal.

MB: Vedran played a great ball to me, I think the rain may have helped it slide past the defense, honestly. When I was gotten the ball, I picked my head up and saw that the keeper was starting to charge, trying to bait me into a mistake. I knew then it was now or never, so I just chipped the ball, and luckily it beat the retreating keeper.

FCLM: You've created 8 goals so far through 5 games, do you have a specific number of goals and assists that you'd like to reach this season?

MB: *laughs* I don't have a specific number in mind, no. I'd like to create as many goals as we need to win the TFL Cup and Premiership. That's our goal this season, and I want to do all that I can to help us attain it.

FCLM: That's a pretty lofty goal, don't you think?

MB: Of course it is, but I wouldn't have joined Lokomotiv if I didn't think we could win some silverware. As a player, you want to win every competition you are in. Obviously it's going to be tough, but I think we have the squad that can do it.

MB: Thanks for joining us, Mbark, and good luck this season!

Boussoufa and Lokomotiv will face high-flying German side, Borussia Monchengladbach in their next league match.