Feedback and Gameplay

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by RRAHx2, Mar 27, 2013.

1. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Guys, I am really happy with the gameplay I have seen from my own experience and what I am seeing on the feedback forms. I think this is a great help to gauge how our league is doing and get in touch with other owners' concerns. Here are some examples of the feedback I have seen so far:

• Great Overall Experience. He didnt went to the sides to find open spaces or gain more yards, he was sticking to his routes most the time.
    • Look forward to playing him again.
    • Played a fair and balanced game. Always a good guy to play with!
    afdad.png Untitled.png
    There have been some negative experiences however:
    • ran man it seemed every play
    • Ran 5-wide pretty much all 2nd half. Felt like a lobby game from that point on.
    • as soon as he was down in the 2nd half it became the TE show.. it was excessive at the end. He also never ran the football
    So I would like all owners to be aware of these issues when playing your games and make sure you are not doing them.

If you are having an issue with your opponent's play, remember to pause the game and TELL THEM. Don't just finish the game without saying a word, and then PM me to complain about everything that happened after kickoff. If you are worried that your opponent will get defensive or lead to an argument, then include me in the PM as well. But make sure you talk to your opponent about any gameplay issues you see first.

On the other hand, guys need to realize there is no such thing as 100% sim, and not everyone has the exact same idea of what sim or realistic play is. So try to have an open mind when playing your opponents. Nobody is going to play how you "want" them to, this is still football. While winning shouldn't be your main goal, strategy is still a big part of this game. So owners need to know the difference between exploiting a flaw in the game, and exploiting a flaw in your strategy. Throwing to a WR covered by a LB is exploiting a weakness. Hot Routing to a Corner route every time it's man coverage is exploiting a flaw.

I think our league has great sim players and plays very well. I have had 1 negative game experience that I can remember the last 2 seasons. So I don't see anything that is a glaring issue to me. I have heard of owners playing excessive man coverage. Like your offense, you should have at the most a 60/40 ratio of man/zone coverage. Thanks, guys!

Boman5 - HOU
    Crowe - JAX
    Papa Perry - IND
    uMx Tarus - TEN
    oneshot24 - NE
    whatspeakyou - NYJ
    AwaLL - MIA
    nellycuz - PIT
    mmorgan184 - CLE
    Snake Eyez - CIN
    zhoov45 - BAL
    Aspect1 - OAK