Feedback Requested

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by Shaun Mason, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    What does everyone think about the style here: http://sb.traditionsportsonline.com

Just be honest, you won't hurt my feelings, I'm not that invested in it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I like the main layout, very clean. I imagine since it hasn't been fully tinkered with, if you were to format it closer to the dark TSO forum style(color wise, link wise, etc) it'd look really sharp. The only eyesores are the little NOV 20 badges, but as I said before, I'm sure once the HEXs are changed it'd be just fine.

3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Definitely an improvement. Minor tweak, on the right-hand side I would push Forum Stats down and move both Facebook Group and Status Updates up. Thinking as a new member, I want to be able to sign up, tweet/like of FB, and see what current members are saying...that's going to get me to sign up. Number of discussions and members online, while interesting statistics, aren't going to draw me in as a new member like Social Media will.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Good feedback. Those block are movable.

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That's part of what I was asking about...I don't plan on doing only a dark theme. I might have that option, but I'd like to move away from the black.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RedAL925

7. RedAL925

I'm on a roll.. Does the tradition sports twitter account have a list set up of any/all league-related twitter accounts? That could be something to throw on the right side as well

• Like Like x 1
  8. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

In that case, other than the uniformity of it all(might be the wrong word there,) it looks pretty good. If you went light instead of dark I don't think that should be an issue at all. I initially was just making the comparison, assuming it'd be similar.

I agree, it's pretty easy to set up, and might put some new emphasis on the twitter side of leagues to update and be on the front page.

9. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

One thing I'd change, is the Share buttons(Twitter and Facebook) should be limited to the actual post's page, instead of also in the preview. Just seems like it's repeating is unnecessary, and With 'Thread Date' 'User Icon' 'Comments' and 'Continue Reading,' it's a distraction.

10. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Other than RedAL925 suggestions, I think it looks good.