Feedback / Suggestions / Ideas

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by JrRawlins, Feb 10, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Feedback / Suggestions / Ideas

This thread is for you to evaluate your TF experience so far... anything you would like to say... see.. or comment on is encouraged in this thread.

I know we are still growing and have alot to get done with TTIII and TTIV... but i want some feedback from all you guys who make TF what it is...

spill your guts now..!!!!...

2. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

I was driving back home from work and just thinking random things about the dynasty, and something came up....recruiting rules, and one came to me...it may of already been discussed and such but figure I'll throw it out there...

You can only sign as many players as is leaving, or something like you can only sign 2-3 more players than you have leaving.

Wouldn't it help prevent teams from stocking up on players, year after year?

3. JrRawlins

yeah we have some recruitng rules in the tradition II... which we may begin implementing here next season.... we'll put it to a vote and see how the voting goes..

4. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I think we should implement...

the Position speed/weight requirements that we have in TTII.

We should put that to a vote as well.

I think the weight/speed restriction should be in place for this year, and the recruiting restrictions should start next season.

Thoughts?

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I suggest omlawdog stop going after all the speed guys or else ima put a loss on his record coming up.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

it depends what the regulations are. i really don'twant to have to do HW with a notebook full of rules for the league, just not fun to me. granted, i also don't exploit things. if other people are, they should just police themselves rather than force the entire league to implement regulations

7. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Mo...

You are officially all over my radar now.

Mistake, Huge mistake.

You will be seeing all of the speed of the Ole Miss Rebels next year. May God have mercy on your soul.

8. JrRawlins

i feel this way also... i dont look to exploit things and a worksheet full of recruitng rules/violations is ZERO fun....

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'm not afraid...I'm slowly gaining swagger with my wolfpack...though it might hurt to lose to a team with no player over 93 speed ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Just work on trust here....
    I dont know how well that will work or if it has worked for TF in the past. But just dont be greedy/cheep and lets keep this fun. If it starts to feel like work then it might hurt the league.

Just my two cents and I'm good either way..

11. JrRawlins

thats true also... not sure this will get implemented right away as some teams still have alot of work to do... but maybe down the line we might come up with some type of recruiting rules.... but at least for this season we will keep it moving along like it has been...

12. ogode

ogode Guest

I have noticed that our human INTs are out of control. In 3 yrs. My pretty decent QB has 56+ ints, I know Flo is hurting, not to mention the random posts we see of the same.

Do we dare knock down the comp INT's? or up our accuracy a tad? or both? Im a pretty accurate passer over 74% last 2 yrs, but this little blip is killing alot of us.

Just a thought...

13. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Well I did notice my 90 accuracy QB isn't quite as accurate as I believe...and he throws quite a bit INT's...he's damn near broke even and he easily has one of the better arms I've played with in dynasties this year...not sure what the accuracy slider is at but it seems a bit off.

14. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I know i have a crappy QB, but tonight i threw 4 picks on my first 5 possessions i felt soooo worthless i had to supersim the rest. Not complaining about the sliders but JR you saw some the terrible throws he had in our user game.

I am torn about changing the sliders, because it does allow the CPU to make stops but it kinda sucks.

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i havent checked in awhile, but i know we were using a way different set of sliders than we do in TT1. Mo your in both leagues like me, which do you find better? personally I like TT1 alot more. it might be cause my RBs suck dick, but in 3 years i have yet to be abble to run non-draw plays between the tackles with any consistency. between that, the qb accuracy/cpu ints and the cpu HBs (regardless of ratings or ovr) breaking 50 tackles a game, maybe we shift them a bit? not a complete move but maybe 5-10 pts here, 5-10 pts there? just an idea, JR and Lawdogs call

16. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Thank God it's not just me and Ogode with problem passing vs the computer. Not to mention I have zero running game vs the computer but I think that has to do with my running ability as a player. I agree with Juggs about maybe changing them a little, either way Im an addict to the Tradition leagues. LOL

17. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah pretty much running the ball up the gut isn't an option and I love running the ball up the gut...

i don't know the previous owner left me with a lot of OL and RB's who can pound the ball but I don't know how he did it...because I can't do it...maybe it's because I tried to fit a square peg into a round hole in playing a more spread type offense but still, I couldn't run up the middle. The passing seems better in T1...I still get those stupid throws but here, it seems my QB just is way off at times and with very little lead pass on it...and my guy is 90 QB accuracy here and he'll have thrown at least 20-25 INT's this season by the end...and like I said, he has a damn good arm.

As for the CPU, I think it's been a challenge for me...I've lost quite a bit and maybe that's because this team lacks speed...I feel my defense is better here than my oregon team juggs...I really don't know lol...I wish I could compare the two but I feel the QB accuracy is definitely off IMO. Plus we need to get the runs up the gut, T1 I can hit them more than here...leave the CPU...I feel they are good.

18. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

My QB has more INTs than TDs and he's not a bad QB.

I have a lot of plays where the CPU RB will break 5 tackles on his way to a 50+ yd TD. Now that gets me pissed.

19. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

I agree with everything....CPU RB will break your tackles left and right and human QB has NO accuracy

20. ogode

ogode Guest

Personally Im not suffering too bad running up the gut, but I have an offense geared for it. But the CPU scares me when their RB is in the groove.

21. JrRawlins

its strange i dont struggle runnin up the gut at all...... it could depend on your o-line and runnin style... if you hit the hole it could be big run... if you miss the hole your screwed...

22. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    JR change dat QB accuracy ;)

sidenote, I have a power offensive line but my slow azz RB can't get through there in time...meh...

23. JrRawlins

lol, we will take a vote at the end of the year about the sliders and such to see if they need to be moved up or down...