"Female Dog" Thread

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Fmode11, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Your mumble-grumbles go here, Hova ;)

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Only thing I complain about is you losing to Michigan, and EVERYONE losing to Jello ;)

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Have you played Jello? He's pretty good. Like probably the best in the league

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I lost to scUM once. I can not speak for the rest of the people in this league but I find it hard to believe anyone will beat him over time due to the amount of time he plays the game. It's simply an issue of practice making perfect. I only play the game inside this dynasty and it has taken me awhile to adjust to the modified speed/movements from the previous release. Most of the time, due to everything else being equal, it's who makes the least mistakes wins the game and that's the nature of the beast.

5. Hova

I have a longgg time ago. But obviously he is the best in the league lol He has one 2 straight titles with freaking Illinois.

6. Hova

I understand that, he knows the game better than anybody and should have the most success, but damn I didn't think he would dominate this fast.

• Like Like x 1
  7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

To be fair, I feel I know close to enough as him and I'm so upset with myself because my aggressive nature is what's killing me. Editing a Commentary and Jesus, my use of the hit stick is so sickening... My guys look drunk on the field the amount I see em tripping...

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Ahem.....

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I need to learn how to order up a fat slice of cheese :sour: that contains loading 3/4 of the defense to one side of the field while putting my entire team on the other half to block down-field

upload_2013-9-25_10-12-0.png

10. Hova

Great job at being relevant PSU, 3 losses already. My preseason predictions are always spot on.

11. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Yep and a couple CPU sims. Man I wish I was awesome

12. Hova

you can still ruin my season after I beat Michigan. I only look forward to playing you if I am out of the B1G race or Clinched the B1G race