Few questions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Daplaymaker, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Are 3-3-5 & 4-2-5 banned? I know in past years it was banned in leagues on here. Also are agg. defense & offense gameplan banned? I already know pass & run commit are banned.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

They aren't banned, but can't be used as base defense's until I get word they aren't an issue anymore.

Agg def and off is banned.

3. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

i use a ton of 335. i didnt know there was an issue with it. i dont do nano blitzes or blitz every play. i use this quite frequently as i run 3-4 as well so 3-3-5 is my natural nickle. if this is a problem please let me know. i never use agg defense or do the guess play thing or mess with the dpad features either. i dont do that bs where you slide lines and change peoples assignment s to blitzes. i run a standard non cheese and non repetitive 3-3-5 and 3-4.

edit: i also dont cram all the safeties in the box and run in around in circles presnap like a tard.

4. Gibby289

Gibby289 Walk On

so we cant use aggressive gameplanning? only conservative?

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

We have had issues in the past, but I haven't heard anything. So for the time being I will allow it, since I haven't looked into it. As long as nothing is abused we're fine.

Correct. The only time I will allow aggressive gameplanning is very late in the game, late 4th quarter, when your team can still realistically win and you need a strip.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gibby289

Gibby289 Walk On

sounds good i like the conservatives more anyways! Cool