1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Few questions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Daplaymaker, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Are 3-3-5 & 4-2-5 banned? I know in past years it was banned in leagues on here. Also are agg. defense & offense gameplan banned? I already know pass & run commit are banned.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

They aren't banned, but can't be used as base defense's until I get word they aren't an issue anymore.

Agg def and off is banned.

3. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

i use a ton of 335. i didnt know there was an issue with it. i dont do nano blitzes or blitz every play. i use this quite frequently as i run 3-4 as well so 3-3-5 is my natural nickle. if this is a problem please let me know. i never use agg defense or do the guess play thing or mess with the dpad features either. i dont do that bs where you slide lines and change peoples assignment s to blitzes. i run a standard non cheese and non repetitive 3-3-5 and 3-4.

edit: i also dont cram all the safeties in the box and run in around in circles presnap like a tard.

4. Gibby289

Gibby289 Walk On

so we cant use aggressive gameplanning? only conservative?

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

We have had issues in the past, but I haven't heard anything. So for the time being I will allow it, since I haven't looked into it. As long as nothing is abused we're fine.

Correct. The only time I will allow aggressive gameplanning is very late in the game, late 4th quarter, when your team can still realistically win and you need a strip.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gibby289

Gibby289 Walk On

sounds good i like the conservatives more anyways! Cool