Few reminders...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, May 26, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Few reminders...

With the start of the league happening tomorrow in all likelihood, just a few reminders from the rules...

- You MUST be active on the forums to be in the league. There is no dynasty like in NCAA. Everything we're doing is based on the boards. You must check daily, you must post fight results, you must check the fight cards and if you have a fight, get it in or schedule it. You should be developing rivlaries and calling guys out to make for more exciting fights/events. If you can't do that/don't have time, I'm not sure this is the league for you.

- The more active you are, the more fights you will be involved in. If it means the same 6 guys have all their fighters on every card...so be it.

- I understand this weekend was tough with the holiday/vacation. But going forward, we need to turn around fight cards on a 48-72 hour time table, otherwise we will never get this thing up and running. Fights last 10-15 mins. I see all of you playing UFC regularly. So fight the cpu or your opponent. The more fight cards, the more angles, the more I can do with the storylines.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    I'm sorry about missing my tourney fight. I wasnt' sure what the schedule was due to us working around Memorial Day.

I hope to get in the first card.:)

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

dont worry...if anyone missed their tournament fight...the cpu loss wont count on your record.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

1 more thing, since I've gotten a few questions about how this is going to work.

Basic plan is this. There will be 2 different type of fight cards. TFC Fight Night and TFC PPV's

TFC Fight Night will consist of about 10-12 fights. These cards will consist mostly of debuting fights as well as mid-ranked fights in guys trying to move up the rankings. There will be 1-2 "main event fights" which will consist of the upper echelon fights in the various weight classes.

We will have anywhere between 2 to 4 TFC Fight Nights, then we will have a

TFC PPV. These will have less matches on the card (maybe like 8?) and will be higher profile matchups. Title Matches. #1 contender matches. Rivalry matches, etc.

My goal is to turn fight cards around in between 48-72 hours. If we could stay at that pace, in a week we should be able to get in 2 to 3 fight cards. And in a month, have something like 7-9 TFC Fight Nights and 2-3 TFC PPVs.

The faster we go, the more cards we get in, the more records our fighters have, etc.
    The slower we go, the less fight cards and the more boring this thing becomes.

So everyone, please try to get your fights in ASAP. Except for me and Ryno, no one has more than 2 fighters at this point (although you're allowed a 3rd if you want). So even if both your fighters are on the next fight card, thats 2 15min fights (max) in a 2 day span. Not something that hard to accomplish.

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

This is looking really cool. Love the setup. Good work boys.