Few things this AM

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Feb 6, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Few things this AM

This weekend (today) is my wifes bday and then i know a lot of us will be busy sunday with the SuperBowl. Here or a few things I could use a hand with. First, someone from the board needs to talk to Bluebean and possibly hand out a warning. If there are not comments in or owners comments thread about his game play then just give him a verbal, if there are, then pass out a warning and let me know. Second, it looks like Jeremy is swamped at work and these FA threads are getting back out of hand. I see QB Shockley has a new bid on him, and he was won several weeks ago. We need to clean these up, hand out warnings or whatever it was that Winuvas decided we were going to do for ppl who won bids and didnt sign players. I am handing out a warning right now to Ceezarr about not taking care of his cap.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I cleaned up the FA thread as far as wins of bids that were not locked up. They should be updated. I didn't know about shockley; I'll see when he was signed and if he's still available after the time period to sign, I believe we said the owner is exempt from bidding on him again.

If I get some extra time today I'll sift through the messages and see if we've had discussion about Bluebean before; I swear we did. If not I'll send him a warning verbally about mixing up gameplay on offense and defense.

UPDATE: Shockley was bid on by Dunlap for 1 point but was invalid bid, as minimum was 2 points. Therefore, Shockley was still available and Merks is allowed that bid. No one holds a claim on him.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hey Nate, noticing a few issues...

With the website going up and down it's hard for me to get a rhythm going, but I know for SURE that C Matt Birk (82 overall) was won by Texans for 13 points. A week plus ago. Yet he's still not signed. According to rules, if a team wins a bid for more than minimum overall value and doesn't sign him, the commish will.

I'll keep the thread updated as I find players who should be on teams that aren't. This may be fun....sarcasm apparent....Just want to note that I am only listing players who were won for more than minimum overall.

C Matt Birk - 82 overall - Texans (13 points)

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I'm snowed in with 2 feet of snow. So If Winuvas or Nate need anything let me know.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I AM FREAKING GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Landing in Miami around 9pm tonite and going to be there till Monday late evening......

I hate to skip out on youll on such short notice but it was a last minute thing..I should be back full force Tuesday morning.....

WHO freaking DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. natedawg212000

i am away all day for my wife, but you tell me what to do, and i'll make it happen. i'll also hand out warnings.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nate, just sign Birk to the Texans and cut what you need to per league rules. I don't think I'll have time to go through the forums again today, but if I do I'll let you know.

Claven, if you have time could you go through and check to make sure people who won free agents for more than minimum bid actually signed those guys?

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oh, and Jeremy....you make me sick....in a good way..... :)

WHO DAT????

9. natedawg212000

the franchise is down on ea.net so I will do this in the AM and post.