FG Power

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ChiDefenda, Sep 30, 2009.

1. ChiDefenda

ChiDefenda Guest

FG Power

Just a thought, maybe we should lower the FG power for both HUM and CPU. I just lost against Miami by 3 (I'll gladly take the lost) but their kicker made TWO field goals from 53 and 56 yds out with only 6pm wind I believe was against them. I mean come on!

Just a thought.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Thanks for the heads up.. I will take a look at the sliders and see if we can give them a bump down..

3. AAthletics

AAthletics Walk On

I dont know if i agree w/ this..... my kicker can't make a 50 yarder... i tried two FG's in a previous game from about 47 and 50 yards and came up short both times..... check the stats on the Miami kicker to see how much power he has.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I think right now with the kick power and accuracy settings, the Human sliders are set a notch lower than the cpu sliders.. I will verify this tonight, as well as the Miami Kickers skills to see if a tweak is necessary to even the sliders out

5. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

I agree we should look into this, as I have teams quickly kickin FGs from past midfield and making them...we want a true simulation...remember! Has to be some middle ground!

6. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

I had someone hit a 56 yarder on me, 52 yarder and miss another from that distance.

7. AAthletics

AAthletics Walk On

Maybe my kicker just sucks, or I just suck at kicking.... either way i know if cant make a 50 yarder..... Guess im gonna start recruiting a sweet ass kicker... I'm cool if we bring it down a bit

8. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I'm not sure about the Miami kicker ratings but i'd be fine with toning it down a bit. I played my game against my FCS opponent earlier and their kicker attempted a 56 yarder and damn nearly made it, it went just wide. I think the accuracy can remain but the CPU power should be toned down.