1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FGs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Nov 19, 2009.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

FGs

Is anyone else seeing a lot of FGs over 50+ yards being tried? I have seen at least 5 this season. The difference between this season and last season is none have been made this year.

That's not a complaint. I was glad that the 82 KPW 84 KAC kicker from FAU did not hit the 2 that were 50+ yards in the last game against me. The season before he hit a 55 yard fg with no wind against me. I know Army missed 2 50+ against me. Some other team did also but I returned that one for a TD. (y)

2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Just had BYU kicker hit a 54 on me today. In an earlier season game, I returned to FG attempts for TD's..... so it has more than balanced out for me.

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

im horrible at kicking, i can barely make a 40 yarder.

4. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

either kicking accuracy in this dynasty is tough, or my kicker has a hell of a leg and just sprays it all over, havent checked

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Lee>BYU has a punter that has 95 KPW not sure if the CPU would have him be the kicker though.