Field Goals

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Andrews, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

Field Goals

Is anyone else struggling to hit the easy ones? I always lower HUMAN Kick ACC and POW in my offline dynasties, but I can't hit anything online. I had a 25 yrd field goal directly in the middle of the field and somehow shanked it wide right. I don't know if its just me or is online kicking just more difficult? I'm normally money.
    Thanks

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I have a few times then i realized that i pulled the stick alittle to the left a bit. Its very sensitive on these setting just alittle hamper can change it all

3. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Missed my 1st 2 XP's. Wide left both times. I have to really concentrate on stick control (..That's what she said..).

4. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

What is the kicking sliders set at? I'll change them to my offline dynasty's too

5. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

No prob here...yet

6. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Same, no problems here yet.. I hit a field goal against FCS last night for 53 yards. Next possession I tried another 53 yarder and it came up just short, but dead center.

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

accuracy is 20 that just means the sticks are sensitive lol

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I do like that. It's nice to have trouble kicking field goals. It feels much more realistic because I hit 95% of my FG's on the normal setting.

9. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

I'm really, really good at field goals.. Once had a kicker go like... 60/60 over 3 seasons in an offline dynasty.. :p