Fiesta Bowl : 7#Nebraska vs 12#West Virginia

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Sep 10, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Fiesta Bowl : #7 Nebraska vs #12 West Virginia

Another game, another destruction for the boys from omaha. Nebraska went up 31-0 in the third before the subs came in and WV scored it's 3 points for the game. The defense dominated and roy helu broke off a huge run as per usual. 45-3 was the final, here were some of the highlights.

Roy Helu's man sized run down the field for a TD.
    [YOUTUBE]lVooGQf68JI[/YOUTUBE]

Zac Lee throws a bomb perfectly to the end zone to guiliyeen for a td.
    [YOUTUBE]Xn_vKMm-bq0[/YOUTUBE]

2. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Guiliyeen is a stud I used him last year with Nebraska in another OD. How do you get your videos onto youtube from easportsworld Shadow?

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I use a firefox addon called videodownloader. Basically i watch the video on easportsworld, click the addon on the bottom right and it lets me download the video to my computer. Then i upload it onto youtube and put it on here.

4. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Thanks Shadow i'll test it out for my first game summary :).

5. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Question... Once you load from ea it tells you to save target on the flv. But i'm not seeing anywhere to get a save target by right clicking. Do you need to get a flv converter so it doesn't go onto youtube scrambled?

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

no just get the flv on your computer and then upload that flv onto youtube. It should be fine.

7. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

It's being a pain I must be doing something wrong. I got to easportsworld and play my video then it the button on the bottom right. It takes me to the flash video resources site with my link in the (get video). So I click it and it tells me this (Unrecognized Site Input: Possible File Matches:). So I click get flv and it takes me to a full screen video of my play with no option that I can find to save my video from. Please tell me i'm being dense and missing the save option lol.

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

instead of clicking the "get flv" button, try right clicking it and hit save target as, that should work instead of seinding you to a full screen flv viewer.