Fiesta Bowl: OU v. WVU

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JHeb, Sep 17, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Fiesta Bowl: OU v. WVU

I beat WVU 42-20, knocked Noel Devine out of the game on his first touch, Landry Jones passed for 425 with 5 TD's and 1 INT. My game said it sent the info. to the servers but after that I lost connection to the servers. I unplugged my connection to the 'net, logged back in but it would not allow me to reconnect...I get back into the dynasty and the game did not save.

I guess I have to play again...Correct?

Frustrating...

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Of course, I replay the game tonight and I F'n lost!! 35-28 on a very late TD by WVU with about 35 seconds left...SOOOOOOOOO Pissed right now.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Sorry to hear that jheb... feels like you had a bit of my luck with you tonight. Unfortunately, my luck sucks. Bounce back next year! Unfortunately that year starts in Gainesville.

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Do we have a contract to play each year? Does AG take requests for games? I'd like to rotate user games if I can...No problem playing you though. You got the best of Bruce when he was OU. I'll be hurting a bit in '10 with the loss of Bradford, Gresham, G. McCoy and MANY others. It'd still be fun.