1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Fiesta Bowl: OU v. WVU

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JHeb, Sep 17, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Fiesta Bowl: OU v. WVU

I beat WVU 42-20, knocked Noel Devine out of the game on his first touch, Landry Jones passed for 425 with 5 TD's and 1 INT. My game said it sent the info. to the servers but after that I lost connection to the servers. I unplugged my connection to the 'net, logged back in but it would not allow me to reconnect...I get back into the dynasty and the game did not save.

I guess I have to play again...Correct?

Frustrating...

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Of course, I replay the game tonight and I F'n lost!! 35-28 on a very late TD by WVU with about 35 seconds left...SOOOOOOOOO Pissed right now.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Sorry to hear that jheb... feels like you had a bit of my luck with you tonight. Unfortunately, my luck sucks. Bounce back next year! Unfortunately that year starts in Gainesville.

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Do we have a contract to play each year? Does AG take requests for games? I'd like to rotate user games if I can...No problem playing you though. You got the best of Bruce when he was OU. I'll be hurting a bit in '10 with the loss of Bradford, Gresham, G. McCoy and MANY others. It'd still be fun.