FIFA 14 Wishlist

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by Timpegoose, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I figure we have them for NCAA and Madden, might as well get a FIFA list started up. I know we have plenty of guys who know the beautiful game on the site, I'd be interested to hear your ideas on what can be improved on.

2. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Full blown online franchise/career/CC. Whatever you call it, get it in there.

Oh yeah, and Fuck Ultimate Team

• Like Like x 1
  3. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

This would be huge.

4. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

In clubs drop in matches, only GKs should be able to select GK

5. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    personally i'd just change the whole team selection method that drop in games currently have. if you select your position first, then the game should be able to find a game being setup that has that position available and put you in that game. i don't think it would take any more time, and it would skip the position selection screen altogether...actually get people into the positions they want to play and maybe drop in games would actually be more like real soccer

• Like Like x 2
  6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Get Camp Nou licensing back!!! Miss playing there in career mode...

7. RedAL925

What exactly do we want in our "online manager mode"? For starters (some more basic than others):

- ability to create a single league of up to 20 users
    - ability to create a pro/rel league of up to 40 users
    - ability to select any team for use in said league
    - ability to create a "league" of up to 20 users in different "regions" (think NCAA conferences)

- ability to set transfer budgets of every team (all equal or team-specific)
    - ability to make transfer/loan deals
    - ability to turn transfers on/off
    - ability to scout youth players

- ability to rename league(s)
    - ability to select match referees for league play
    - ability to select match ball for league play
    -

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    They make so much money off of every version of ultimate team. It ain't going anywhere buddy.

9. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

And this is why they neglect to fix online seasons, so caught up in FUT because it brings in the $$$. Seasons is my thing but until they release a patch that actually fixes the connection issues, I'll be playing Madden. The most recent patch didn't fix half the things they listed. Pathetic...

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Is that the biggest issue with careers? Just poor connections?

11. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

I'm just referring to online seasons mode. Yes that's the biggest issue....if I happen to connect with opponent the gameplay is nearly flawless but sometimes it takes 20 minutes to connect to an opponent. Always says connection lost, or will keep you in the arena forever when loading the game....really frustrating

12. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I'd like to see them actually fix Career mode. CPU teams almost never change their First XI, and the talent level just plummets after 4 or 5 years. Teams like Barcelona end up with Messi starting next to 2 69 overall 25 year olds because they never get to develop.

I can end up taking taking a mid level team and making them a top club in the world just by developing a few prospects and watching the talent level dwindle around the rest of the world.

Older players ratings just plummet far faster than they should. Players hit 30 or 31 and go from stars to worthless within a season, losing all physical ability. I'm not saying players shouldn't drop, but players shouldn't just drop 2 or 3 overall within a month and then end up dropping from an 82 overall to a 70 within a season, and I've seen multiple drops of 10 overall, meaning physical stats are just falling completely off.

Basically, the growth and decline needs to be completely redone. Players on a user team grow fast even when not playing, but barely show any progression when on a CPU team if not playing.

I'm also not sure if the patch fixed the whole negative year contract thing, but that was just ridiculous.

13. RedAL925

My CM pet peeve: when a team makes a loan approach, I want to see who is on their squad before making a decision. So if I put up a GK for loan, I want to see the other team's GKs to make sure my guy will play.

14. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

http://www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas?x=509c36b135c1f

I hate the fact that you can't see team ratings in career mode. It takes away a lot of the depth, especially in leagues you're unfamiliar with. I can't imagine that being too difficult of a fix, but I suppose nothing is ever as simple as it seems.

15. ZSH - Liverpool

ZSH - Liverpool Walk On

I would like to see ranked doubles. It would be nice if I didn't have to go through gamebattles to play 2 v 2 matches that actually matter. If they would do ranked doubles like Halo 3 had it would be pretty fun. Also, a full blown online league mode where they is a champions league, fa cup, etc.

16. RedAL925

All these roster updates are great, and they don't bump out Stadium names anymore. But they DO bump out my custom tactics, so that needs to be fixed