Fifa Club Kits 2012

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by MoonBBad, Sep 27, 2011.

1. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Here are some teams that I saw which I thought had cool kits.

League: German 2. Bundesliga
    Team: F. Dusseldorf

League: German 2. Bundesliga
    Team: Eint. Frankfurt

League: Italian Serie B
    Team: N. Inferiore

League: Italian Serie B
    Team: Vicenza

2. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

yeah might be cool to pick a new set of kits again.

I dig the home uniform this year, but the away isn't nearly as cool as it has been in year's past.

And just throwing this out there ... US Men's National Team. Three pretty cool, straight forward and classy options - Dark Blue, White and Red.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

they want generic, but we used the US national team on the sites club that kept playing and they were smooth.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

we won't all ever agree on a kit... that being said, I will look through again and see if I like anything better than what we are rolling with. I'm very partial to the current kit though. We have been running it for 2 years now and I have a loyalty built up.

5. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Maybe the guys that play clubs all year round would get a say? May I ask why red/white?

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

those are the site colors.

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Teams use different kits/uniforms every other season Cmon RynoAid let Nike make our unis or better yet UA

Haha :)

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

pretty soon were gonna be split into all different clubs as many guys as we have... so it won't matter. AC Tradition had free reign to choose whatever kit they want. Like i said, I've grown partial to these but will review tonight to see if there is something else i could live with.

9. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

i found some cool generic badges with nice kits

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RynoAid

10. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

So, for us slackers that didn't make it last night, do we just start up another club? :eek: Hell, pretty soon we could have 4 or so and Drifterbub master plan would be in place. I imagine a ton of guy's weren't there last night so it's actually something that we could discuss a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I agree.. i think we should start clubs with 8 guys and add to them from there as we add more players. We can easily fill 2 clubs right now.. and potentially a 3rd with a little advertising.

Imagine the drifterplan.. of a league of 8 clubs where we all meet on Wed night for 2 league games. That would be the ultimate FIFA league.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm trying to organize my thoughts on all of it and how it would work best. One thing is for sure, we are going to need a solid group of guys to head this thing up and keep the clubs together.

13. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Wasnt being funny Ryno just asking mate. im all for splitting into more clubs but we also need to prepare for the guys that use Fifa Clubs for a fill in game etc and the ones that disapear after a couple of months however im sure Mr Drift will include this in his Drifterplan lol. I didn't play Clubs last night because my season pass had ended and my game hadn't arrived yet however it has now just arrived. How was clubs last night as far as servers and game cheese etc etc? Also what were fouls and advantages like? As long as my Pro transfers ok hes at like 88/89 overall I think. I amgonne hopefully get all the free kick accs tomorrow, I have some just a couple left to get. My pro is made for LW/ST/CAM etc yes he is a lefty as usual but this year it looks like he might have a right foot as well so the 5 star week foot might meen something this year. At the mo and am trying to get the defence accs as well. As the free kicks haven't changed that much I will be putting a lot of time into perfecting them again and would like to throw my name in the hat for taking them for the club again if possible. Just an idea Ryno have you looked at some of the kits for the lower english leagues etc Exeter City have always used red/white not sure bout the badge though but all that being said the colour of the kit won't make my Pro any better lol but I would be attracted to something a little more snazzy etc.

14. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Everything played pretty well. Servers were great and matchmaking was seamless.

Fouls and advantages played even as far as I could tell.

15. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    These kits aren't bad at all.

• Like Like x 1
  16. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Ok cool nice thanks Drift maybe it's a career thing or season pass thing then np. Thats great news split sec advantages aren't realistic or good news to me especially as I sometimes like to draw the free kick lol.

17. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I know it's off the colour scheme but I do like the Torquay Utd black and yellow kits this year but maybe thats a sentimental thing as I spent 6 months at Plainmoor years ago n they game me shit itchy shirt colours lol.

18. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

We got to change it up man. :) Time for new kits!

19. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

no we don't.. ;)

20. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Loyal all year round club members stamp thier feet LMAO. I have to say the kits we have make it easy to see our own players and not many other teams if any use them I wonder why? What do you meen I am a sarcastic Brit LMAO. Just joking

21. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

you grow fond of things over time... like i said, I will look tonight to see if anything else gives me reason to reconsider. I will post any that i would consider changing if that is case after my research. :)

remember, it's not just about kit... it's about logo and branding. I want it to be generic if possible and red/black/white (but i hate the stripes)

22. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    WHY WHY WHY WHY can they not include clubs in the creation centre!!?!?!?

23. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

i know that would be so cool to make your own badge and kits... it's MY ulitmate team..i dont want to wear some other clubs shit! same goes for CLUBS...we should have to wear real pro teams gear if we dont want to do so

24. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

exactly i dont see the point of the creation centre at all i must be missing something

25. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

??? why dont we have a selection of kits [including the old ones] put into a POLL and have people vote on it???

my only preference is a generic badge...i also prefer no sponsor... but can deal with that...