FIFA Club Night Part 2 -----THURSDAY 9/29

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by PIG BOMB, Sep 29, 2011.

1. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

Is anyone going to to be on this afternoon or this evening???

FIFA is like crack..s.eriously I can't get enough of the stuff!

It also looks like they are going to wipe the slate clean for clubs here in a day [thats what the "new season" count down is for isn't it??]

I'd like to get in as many games as possible before that to get used to the new controls etc.

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I can probably play for a bit tonight if needed. I had planned on putting AJ through the rigors of League 1 this weekend to build his ass up. Like Drift, I won't be cheating my way to achievements as I look forward to a nice Career Mode season this year. Hopefully I can really get into it and have a long and successful run in France. I played about a half a season last year and had him up to a 80 so hopefully with more time playing in the Career mode, I can get even better. I plan on teaming him with Marvin Martin so look the fuck out League 1!

Question.. Do you guy's usually control only your Pro during Career mode or do you control the entire team? I would like to control the entire team and was wondering if I would get the same accomplishments?

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

entire team now get online we got four already

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

give me 20 minutes.

5. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I can play a little bit later tonight if you guys still want to roll.

6. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

I'm gettign back on around 9:15pm if people wanna play...we may need to create a temp club since not everyone is in one club and nobody had admin rights to "realistic club" to invite players once some left... I'll create a club if someone else doesnt of if some admin doesn't get on

7. fecnik

fecnik Walk On

i suppose i should go buy the game..lol

• Like Like x 3