FIFA Highlights

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League South' started by 1ke, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

2. Polo

Polo Guest

This is the shit Ike,(love the bend it like Ike) I'm going to try and get a few highlights up myself and make a sweet video. Anyone else interested in putting something cool up the more the merrier.

3. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Good shit Merih!!! TI and Rhi Rhi on the track!! lol. Didn't know you were a big FIFA player man. I'm playing footie at least 75% of the time I'm on. Let's get it in sometime. Welldone.

[​IMG]

5. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Hell yeah let's do that. I love FIFA. Honestly it hurts my heart that I have such a man love for college football, cuz if I didn't I would drop NCAA like a bad habit.

I play soccer pretty avidly too.

And btw I'm glad you saw this I thought this forum was dead lol

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I started playing Ultimate Team a couple of weeks ago. Had a pretty nice goal that was a semi-finalist for goal of the week. I'll try to remember to post it here when i get home from work.

Basically I built up the attack from midfield, passed short to my LM, who charged up the side, threw in a cross from just before the six yard box and found my striker Riki on the far post - with Riki volley it in from point blank range past Van Der Sar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.