1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FIFA Highlights

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League South' started by 1ke, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

2. Polo

Polo Guest

This is the shit Ike,(love the bend it like Ike) I'm going to try and get a few highlights up myself and make a sweet video. Anyone else interested in putting something cool up the more the merrier.

3. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Good shit Merih!!! TI and Rhi Rhi on the track!! lol. Didn't know you were a big FIFA player man. I'm playing footie at least 75% of the time I'm on. Let's get it in sometime. Welldone.

[​IMG]

5. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Hell yeah let's do that. I love FIFA. Honestly it hurts my heart that I have such a man love for college football, cuz if I didn't I would drop NCAA like a bad habit.

I play soccer pretty avidly too.

And btw I'm glad you saw this I thought this forum was dead lol

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I started playing Ultimate Team a couple of weeks ago. Had a pretty nice goal that was a semi-finalist for goal of the week. I'll try to remember to post it here when i get home from work.

Basically I built up the attack from midfield, passed short to my LM, who charged up the side, threw in a cross from just before the six yard box and found my striker Riki on the far post - with Riki volley it in from point blank range past Van Der Sar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.