FIFA keeps freezing

Discussion in 'Tradition Soccer' started by hammerhead1010, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

My FIFA keeps freezing after I downloaded The Richuation s euro cup. Any way to keep this from happening or any tips?

2. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

Not sure yet mine does this as well -- It seems to be related to the the last game update (euro tournet add on) effecting some users per Internet statements by EA - Apparently it doesn't get along with the UGC file. Today I will try deleting UGC file and the euro game update then redownload - this was suggested on ea forums

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  3. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Yea thats what ive been having to do as well If I start freezing up. I was hoping there was an easier way...

4. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

I've been deleting the UGC file ... this time im going to go online to creation center and un-flag everything

then delete UGC file
    then delete the Euro DLC update

then fire her up and see what happens

---in any case EA are talking about the Euro DLC update causing problems for some users - so maybe they'll fix it

5. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    i think there was a problem with this earlier in the FIFA year, at least on PS3, i don't know if the bugs are the same between systems, but freezing would happen frequently due to some combination of creation center teams and custom tactics. if you have save files for each of these it may be causing the problem...of course that was months ago and it may be a new problem at this point

6. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

this may be it- since i did not remake my custom tactics and i dont think it has frozen up

7. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Thats pretty much what we found on PS3, if you had creation center teams you couldn't have custom tactics saved, or if you wanted to use custom tactics you had to get rid of your creation center teams. i thought they may have fixed it but since this sounds so similar, apparently they did not

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.