1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Fight Night Round 4

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Juggernautblitz, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Fight Night Round 4

I want to do my little part in hurting EA where they will feel it most by leading a little boycott of Fight Night Round 4. Besides NCAA or Madden, Fight Night has definitely been my most played game for a few years. For the dev. team to leave the face buttons totally out of the game in favor of only having the sticks is absolutely ridiculous. There are a lot of us out there that A. have been playing boxing games with buttons since Ring King on the NES and B. have jobs and families so only play games a couple hours a week and don't have time to totally re-learn the use of a controller.
    There are arguments for both buttons and sticks but to leave either one of them totally out of the game is ignorant, arrogant, and with a new UFC game stealing away customers already, this was a bad decision by EA.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I couldn't agree more. The stick control SUCKS.