Fighters on the block

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Jul 8, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Fighters on the block

Looking to mix it up and trade my fighters, they are all on the block.

2. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Me too, But only my Lt Heavy weight. Thiago Silva 90 Ovr
    I want to drop to the WW division. Or even for Light weight. Are you giving up Forest?

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

no one do anything with their fighters for the time being, until we get answers and decide if we're expanding to 5 fighters each

4. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Ok,Gotcha

5. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I think this will be a good time to throw my towel in. I was looking to switch up some fighters and use some guys that I actually enjoy fighting with, but seeing as that is not an option, I'm going to bow out. And with the expansion drafts coming up I can free up some really good fighters for you guys. I'm very thankfull of the hard work you guys put in and enjoyed my fights here, good luck guys.

In the future if you ever put together a TFC fight tourny of some sort, where guys can use any fighter, Im all in.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I have no problem if you want to/can work out a trade of fighters for guys you'd rather be. Talk to the people who have those guys and see if you can work it out. I just wanted you to wait a day before making any trades until I could set up the exansion drafts/see who was in and out. But if you feel you'd rather drop from the league, ok. Thanks for being a part of it.