Fighters you use online?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sweetness, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Fighters you use online?

I was just wanting to know who you guys use and/or prefer online. Here are my guys

HW: (I USE AND RECOMMEND) Frank Mir. He is a great all-around fighter, he is probably one of my if not my favorite fighter in the UFC. He can GnP, Box, Kick-Box, everything. Fun guy.
    (SOMETIMES) Cain Velasquez. Great GnP, glass chin though in the game. I took two shots from Lesnar and got knocked out, one I had my guard up.
    (GOING TO START TO USE) Mirko Cro Cop. This dudes head kicks are amazing! I KO'd a guy with 3 head kicks back2back2back.
    (USED TO USE) Big Nog. Very fun to use as he can captatilize on almost everything.
    LHW: I rarely fight here, so I don't have much info..
    (I ONLY USE AND RECOMMEND) Rampage Jackson. Great Standing and ground, has a good Single Collar Tie offense too.
    MW: Dont fight here much either, when I do though
    (I MOSTLY USE)Thales Leites. He has great submission and ground attack. Not the best stand-up gu, but he will and can get the job done there.
    (USED TO USE AND RECOMMEND)Michael Bisping. This dude is a BEAST! Great standing and great ground.OK submissions too.
    WW:
    (I USE AND RECOMMEND)Anthony Johnson. Strong as hell. He can knock-out a dude before you can say Oh My...GOD! OK Ground work also.
    (SOMETIMES I USE)BJ Penn. If you know how to use this guy, he is amazing. He is a cool trick punch. Press X and he does a stepping straight and the back up. Great on ground and submission.
    LW: No one really fight here though.
    (I ONLY USE AND RECOMMEND)BJ Penn. Same as I stated above.

2. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Not bad but here are my preferences.

HW- Big Nog, and pretty much only Big Nog. He is the only Jiu Jitsu guy with a wrestling takedown that puts him into side control. And he has awesome subs off and Def, and above average boxing skills. The problem with Mirko and Head kicks is you gas out way to fast and run the rink of being subbed easily.

LHW- I enjoy using Chuck Lidell becasue I love that overhand right animation andif you time it right he Kos look sweet, however it is easily counter punched which has caused me to suffer some KO losses. Rampage is a good tough fighter but everyone uses him. Tito and Hendo are my favorite fighters so I use them almost exclusively in this division.

MW- I pretty much just use Dan Henderosn, and now Bisping since i have him in the league

Welterweight- THis is the money load right here. Fitch, Koscheck, Hughes, and GSP All excellent striking, subs and wrestling. All of these guys are bad ass, and besides GSP all have the best character models in the game.

LW- Griffin, for the boxing and wrestling, Nate Diaz and Joe Lauzon sick submissions, and Sherk brutal gnp a mini Lesnar.