Fightin Zooks Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Fightin Zooks Presser

[​IMG]

Coach how do you feel about your team this season?

Stregths?

Weaknesses?

Big Games?

Rose Bowl Bound?

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I feel i have a decent team this year. 9-3 maybe 10-2 team. Recruiting last year went ok but having to get 22 guys made the value of recruits go down. So it was alittle disappointment with recruiting.

Our strengths are our running game. its really the only thing we really have going well for us. Our defense is good enough but our running game is going to decide if we win or lose this year.

Weakness is by far the passing game. Even with me trying to open it up alittle more this year 34 pass att. a game its doing more of a negative than positive. We are really getting away from illinois football who has always ran more than they have thrown. Illinois football is about the run and thats why they have some very good backs in the NFL and always have.

Big game for me is Iowa. Yes there are other big game but Iowa means more. My hate for Iowa is very easy to see and very much out in the open. So that will be our biggest game. no disrespect to our other opponents but i HATE iowa

Rose Bowl absolutely not. Have to be able to pass the ball. 34 att a game isnt great it means alot is hitting the ground.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Coach you have appointed as the interim coach at Illinois, wil you look to extend your contract with this team?

How do you feel about your team so far?

What wil you do to keep a successful season going in Champagne?