File is Up

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

The Experience

Raidernation BRUCE80

The file is up and invites are out. Password = TSOE

We are all starting at Level 1 for Coaching at the Slowest level of progression. There is no restriction of where you can spend the points. You MUST create a coach, please use your real name. Let's try to get Pre-Season done tonight. I will work on schedules and hopefully we can get into Week 1 tonight. I will also post what the sliders/penalty settings are. Most likely going to use the ones I use in my offline where I average 3-4 losses to the CPU a year.

Remember to TURN OFF all Recruiting Assistance. I will be posting the usual start of season threads soon.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Can I be Lame Kiffin? Puhlease??

• Like Like x 1
  3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Alright. After deleting and redoing this do put WSU in the South, the file is up.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

WHOA! You might wanna rethink slowest progression and redo this Masler.

In my new offline I did slowest and I started 2016 as a lvl 7. On slowest speed it requires 10,370 XP to go from 7 to 8. As comparison it requires 10,230 XP to go from 16 to 17 (which is where I was in 2016 of the E). On slowest we'd probably be looking at season 7 or 8 before anyone even has 11 points to buy Kitchen Sink 1.

There are some OD specific things that give XP not available in offlines (user visits, locking out users, etc) but it'll still take forever before anyone even gets any mediocre coach skills.

Also, if you didn't already you should redo bowl pairings so that the SEC and Pac12 either both get the Rose Bowl or both get wherever it is the SEC goes.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

:banghead:

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I added this after you read my post:

On slowest we'd probably be looking at season 7 or 8 before anyone even has 11 points to buy Kitchen Sink 1.

There are some OD specific things that give XP not available in offlines (user visits, locking out users, etc) but it'll still take forever before anyone even gets any mediocre coach skills.

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sugar Bowl.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

The Experience Raidernation BRUCE80 Fmode11

Last time I am doing this....

Progression will be SLOW. Cal moved to SOUTH, WSU stays in NORTH. Protected Rivals will be set and I will post what they are.

Please accept your invite and get things done ASAP. Password is the same. Sorry about this, couple things that were overlooked.

9. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Dang. Better to get it right to start then miss something. I won't be able to get to this until late tomorrow (after 9 cst). I have an MBA function after work

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

Can't you just knock it out tonight? I'm not waiting 24 hours for someone to scout and set up recruiting

11. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Do what you want, I have a previous obligation and already completed one round of pre-season. I'm in training all week and my laptop is being utilized to run drill simulations. Unless we finish early then I won't get to it. Like I said I will be available after 9 cst tomorrow night

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

It would take like 15 minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Jesus... Don't wanna wait for preseason bullshit....