This is rynos post in the Coaches Club. We are going to wait as well. We can still play the Conference Champ weeks and Bowl Weeks but after that we wait, that's why i am in no big hurry to advance. The patch is set to come out in the next 2 weeks so it wouldn't be a severely long wait. Keep in mind alot of ODs are going to be doing this...... "As we are approaching the end of the season... should we wait to traverse the offseason waters pre or post patch? There is potential for issues if we do it pre patch. The patch is scheduled to hit in the next 2 weeks. thoughts?" PLEASE respond letting me know you read and understand thanks.