File Works now!! We can do off season toniite if possible

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

File Works now!! We can do off season toniite if possible

The dynasty file appears to be corrupted. I will fill you guys all in on why this may have happened:

So Cole and I tried to play our BCS game. We would load the game, get in... AS soon as I'd select the kickoff or return play before it would show the players on the field, we'd get disconnected.

This happened like 10 times. I checked with some other guys on the site that said this happened to them for days... I figured it was an issue with us not both being correctly joined up with the dynasty.

After trying a few more times finally I had cole retire and I reinvited him. Same thing. It booted us before kickoff.

So I passed the commish powers to him. I retired. He invites me back. We play. It works perfectly.

So then he passes the commish powers back to me yesterday. Since that time I can't get in. Neither can rusty, and neither can Hotrod who just tried. I assume this is why Ramirez hasn't played his game.

So we can't even get into the file at this point. No offseason tonight. We have to get the file back in good standing to where everybody can log in. I'm not sure how that's going to be accomplished. It can be very difficult.

We need to follow these steps.

--------------------------

1) Retire your team from the dynasty. Post here that you have done so, or message me on Xbox Live

People retired so far:

2) I will then upload the file and re-invite everybody, and see if that works.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Issues with "The Uprising" file.

When I re-uploaded the new file it had members already in it and we could not delete them.

If memory serves me correct I saved the file from the new one that I just uploaded and then retired that one. Then I re uploaded again from the new save file and everyone was gone.

So basically you need to re-upload the OD twice to ensure there is no connections or old members still in the dynasty. If there are still members in there when you re upload it then no good!

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Why the hell are we having so much issues with the file? Any particular reason??

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yup that was our problem. Even after the file was retired and then reuploaded people were already in the dynasty even though they hadn't been invited. It took numerous times uploading/retiring, uploading/retiring before it got fixed.

Even now though its like were playing with half a file. No one can get onto the site thru the online dynasty. And all the emails that are sent after we advance weeks, there is never any recruiting news no matter how many guys actually sign. U have to log onto xbox to see yourrecruiting. It's like we got kicked from ea servers even though our dynasty is still going

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

that is freakin gay!!! EA BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ok everybody now post how hard it is to code a game blah blah blah....Fix the dynasty. There seems to be a major problem for the last three years!

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I remember when Ryno first load the file we are working off of now that there were 5 or 6 people that were already members of the league. I think someone needs to get a Tradition File voodoo doll and burn that shit. We had the same problems with '10.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

8. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Up your butt Jobu.