Filling Open Teams

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Filling Open Teams

I'm going to reach out to the people who have asked regarding the open teams. If you have anyone you want me to talk to, please let me know. The sooner I know, the better their team choices will be.
    (y)

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

If you want Mags some of the current owners can scrim the new ones first so we can be sure they are following the rules.

3. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

What teams are open?

Browns
    Chiefs
    Jaguars
    Patriots
    ?

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

im here and waiting for a team, coachgaddy can vouch for me. Do those 6 ints still hurt gaddy?

5. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

I have a good friend who would like a team. I know he'll have no problem with play style and will have no problem with getting 2 games a week.

I've also discussed the probability that he'll have to run with a team like the Browns and he's OK with it. He'd like in with hopes of getting a better team in the future but is the kind of player who won't drop out if stuck getting his ass kicked with the Browns all year.

6. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Mags I will vouch for this guy he is a good owner. Ox make sure you read the rule carefully as they are different than OMFL.

Also Brady has a short memory not sure if you want to face him in a Wild Card matchup.

7. Mags

OX, take a look at the open team list in the Team Owners sticky. PM me your preferences. As for Tank, shoot me some contact info for your guy.

8. bigjunior31

bigjunior31 Walk On

Remember me???

Well iv'e tried some other leagues "wont mention them" on the Xbox and i've decided to go ahead and purchase the ps3 this weekend along with madden. If you can hold a team for me until next week i'd be happy to join. I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving and cant wait to join......

9. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

Taking any team!

my ps3 name is A5850 this also my e-mail bigmandy54@yahoo.com, i'm also downloading icq to come.

10. Mags

Ox, I sent you a msg...

Tank, get me on ICQ.

11. merks973

merks973 Walk On

how can i sign up what teams are still open ?

12. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

i will take any team please let me know

13. anj

anj Walk On

:DPats if they are still available

14. BstonPats

BstonPats Walk On

Card's teams

Hey man, I heard there was a team open, and I am in a league with a few guys in your league, Id like to get a team if available.

15. Trashyman44

Trashyman44 THELOU CRUSHER

good guy and good owner

16. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

i would like to take the cards team please let me know!

17. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

hey i'm a very good friend of Tankwillis my e-mail is bigmandy54@yahoo.com also my icq# is 573501596 also my ps3 name is a5850 i would like to take the Cards if they are still there....

thank you!

18. Mags

I've added you in as the Cards owner and sent you a msg via ICQ. Msg me back when you get it.

19. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

Hi i'm Tankwillis friend i would like to play with the Cards for this season if there are still open.My e-mail is bigmandy54@yahoo.com and my PS3 name is A5850 also my icq # is 573501596.... please let me know.

20. hendrikx

hendrikx Banned

Would really like to pick up the Texans and join the league. PSN Name is Hendrikx. 575-441-948 is my ICQ name. Email is bhendrikx@hotmail.com I have also played with Tank Willis for years and play Str8.

21. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Nerd

I have no idea who this clown is :p

Kidding - he'd be another good addition and active member of this community.

22. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Anyone able to PM me the franchise password so that I can rejoin? Accidentally left yesterday...

23. hendrikx

hendrikx Banned

I want in...

PS3 name Hendrikx ICQ#575441948 email bhendrikx@hotmail.com 1st choice would be Patriots second choice Texans third choice Raiders. Id like to get in asap to make some moves on whetever team I can get.

24. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Hendrikx is a good friend of mine who I can vouch for. I know he'll have no problem getting games in. I've already got him hooked up to ICQ,etc. I think we have openings but I'm not sure - can someone update the available teams and if we are looking for owners/if there is already a waiting list?

25. hendrikx

hendrikx Banned

Mags whats the deal?

I want to join the league but no one has got back to me. Games are about to start and I am losing time to get a roster up to my standard. Even if there are no teams left if you could please send a messege letting me know that would be great so i dont have to check this site every ten minutes to see if I can get a team. Email bhendrikx@hotmail.com icq # 575441948 PSN Hendrikx Thanks.