1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Final Decision

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Sep 29, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Final Decision

I have decided to make it 8 minute quarters. You are allowed to use the chew clock feature under 4 minutes in the 2nd quarter and 4th quarter. So, as soon as it hits 4 or 3:59 you can start to use it.

2. controllerabuser

Remember to not run the score up on your opponnent or the CPU. If I start seeing ridiculous scores against the CPU, action will be taken against you.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I'm gonna have to say...after playing G-Force in Wisconsin @ PSU with 8 minute quarters....game took forever. We started at about 1:15 est and got done at around 2:30. We both ran the ball a ton too and chew clock was used by G-Force in first half, and me in 2nd. Game actually got boring. Not knocking G, but if you have a pretty good lead on someone...the game good get boring for both parties. You get a "when will this end" attitude. Sorry, CA...but I think this was a bad idea... (n)

4. controllerabuser

We'll drop to 7 minutes then.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Thank you bud

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Sorry man...it was just too much. It did give G-Force plenty of time to stage a comeback. I got up I believe 24-7 and he was able to pull it to 24-17, but it was just a lull.

7. controllerabuser

I am putting it back down to 6. F*** it.. I don't have enough time as it is.. Playing an 8 minute game is brutal.

8. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I think 7min is solid it gives time for comebacks and devlop a full game plan...and if you are a running team and get down.. u can still stick to your gameplan