Final Decision

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Sep 29, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Final Decision

I have decided to make it 8 minute quarters. You are allowed to use the chew clock feature under 4 minutes in the 2nd quarter and 4th quarter. So, as soon as it hits 4 or 3:59 you can start to use it.

2. controllerabuser

Remember to not run the score up on your opponnent or the CPU. If I start seeing ridiculous scores against the CPU, action will be taken against you.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I'm gonna have to say...after playing G-Force in Wisconsin @ PSU with 8 minute quarters....game took forever. We started at about 1:15 est and got done at around 2:30. We both ran the ball a ton too and chew clock was used by G-Force in first half, and me in 2nd. Game actually got boring. Not knocking G, but if you have a pretty good lead on someone...the game good get boring for both parties. You get a "when will this end" attitude. Sorry, CA...but I think this was a bad idea... (n)

4. controllerabuser

We'll drop to 7 minutes then.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Thank you bud

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Sorry man...it was just too much. It did give G-Force plenty of time to stage a comeback. I got up I believe 24-7 and he was able to pull it to 24-17, but it was just a lull.

7. controllerabuser

I am putting it back down to 6. F*** it.. I don't have enough time as it is.. Playing an 8 minute game is brutal.

8. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I think 7min is solid it gives time for comebacks and devlop a full game plan...and if you are a running team and get down.. u can still stick to your gameplan