Final Poll: Pause or Play!!??

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Aug 26, 2011.

?

Do we

1. Pause

44.4%
  2. Play

55.6%
  1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We will go with the results of this poll...if it is a tie, we pause.

If a restart is required after the patch, we will consider that then.

2. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

oh and i holy shit those sliders are no joke. What is the player speed threshold set at? I'm talking about the setting that separates the fastest players from the slowest players. So if i have a speed running back with a 96 speed rating he doesn't get chased down by fat ass slow DE b/c the speed threshold thing is set to balanced or whatever. Not complaining, just curious what it is set at.

3. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

I vote play ................. Clay can we get 25 on the speed threshold

5. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

i'd prefer a lower setting too. kind of ruins the point of recruiting speed players a lot. Just me 2 cents though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I vote pause b/c I would hate getting screwed out of a win b/c of EA's crappy servers

7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I would vote pause, and I think no matter what we should pause at conf champ week because there are a ton of reports about that going haywire and with the amount of user matchups we would probably have I think that waiting there would save some frustration.

8. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

I voted to play on but only up to a point. After reading some stuff on the net it would appear that we better pause before the next conference championship games.

9. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

you should probably change your vote to pause then b/c we ARE going to experience those problems you're talking about.

10. pnc

pnc Walk On

I voted to play. I agree, if we continue we need to stop before conference championship games. We know they are hit and miss.

If we have to start over, are we staying with the same teams, or changing it up. Maybe, to coaching carousel? Dont matter to me just throwing it out for discussion.

11. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

i don't understand why we would continue to only stop before championship games? it is like you guys are asking for a stay of execution lol

12. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We want to plaaaaayyyy!!! I am personally impatient. If we had a date when the patch was coming out, I would feel better. I am also hopefull that if we play through until Conf Champ week that by then the patch will be out. :) Silly me.

13. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

how many people left to vote?

14. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

3 not counting me...but I don't plan to vote...just going with what u guys want.

15. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

16. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

when are we going to advance this thing? When will we decide the cutoff to vote will be?

17. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Cocky Marine is getting home this afternoon and he has a game with eberdeeber . C Young last time I looked still needed to play his game. The vote right now is 5 vs 4 to play. One person is yet to vote. We can consider the polls closed and "Play" won. We will play up until the Conf. Championship games. Hopefully by then the patch is out. We will advance tonight if all games are played.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. I've been busy the last few days with my boys starting football. We should be able to advance tonight. If anyone hears anything about the patch please let us know here.

18. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I heard about the patch..... it isn't here yet and when it gets here it's not going to fix everything.

19. pnc

pnc Walk On

yeah but its supposed to fix most problems including transfer fails. thats our main problem. The only question is have we gone to far in the dynasty(past year 1).

20. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I think the only thing we went to far for was the player traits glitch, and that one is hardly noticeable. That is the only one I remember have a specification.

21. pnc

pnc Walk On

I havent heard that yet. I hope so. Even though im behind in recruiting I dont wont to start over.

22. C Young

C Young Walk On

my game froze, assumed it would b simmed?

23. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Oh that's right... C Young I forgot about that.

24. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Well count me out of the dynasty for the next few days. Power outtage at my house due to hurricane Irene. Power company doesn't know when they'll get it back on. Either tomorrow or sometime next week possibly. I'm at work now but won't have access to the site when I'm at home so just sim my games.

25. C Young

C Young Walk On

F hurricane irene....although didnt do much to me lol