Final Season for Broncos Owner

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Phenom, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

Just giving a heads up that this will be my last season in the Q. My decision has only to do with me and all the different ventures, projects, and activities I have going on, especially in the spring/summer. I wouldn't be able to participate in the league at the level that is expected and it wouldn't be very fair to the other 31 owners. Either you're on board as a full participant or you're not. I have no issues at all with the league or any owners (just making it clear). Think I get along pretty well with everyone. This will give the commish's plenty of time to find a good replacement by the end of the season. In the meantime, I will enjoy this last season and will continue to be a full participant till the final game. No short timers here!

Thanks all!

- James

• Like Like x 6
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

All good James. We were aware of this moving forward and appreciate you giving it one more season. Phenom cannot be replaced! We can only hope to replicate him! ;)

Hopefully that PS4 will drop into your lap so that you can join us for more league fun in the fall! (y)

• Like Like x 4
  3. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

I've enjoyed being in the same division as you James! We've had some amazing games friend. I wish you luck with all your summer ventures and hope to see you again next release!

• Like Like x 4
  4. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Finally. Them you won't be able to sneak up on me in the division

• Like Like x 2
  5. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

Haha thanks Doug! You never know...one might just fall in my lap for the right price by then. It's hard to stay away from this game and this solid group of owners that I've enjoyed battling over the years.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

Thanks Mike. Agreed! I will miss our division battles for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

Hahaha! Luv u too Troy. Still don't know how I managed to do that. I'd keep an eye on them Raiders too.

• Like Like x 2
  8. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

You better be back, bro. You've been around this league and this group for too long.
    Keep in touch...

• Like Like x 2
  9. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Good luck w/ the projects man, hope to see you back in M15!

• Like Like x 2
  10. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Always a game I look forward to, when I see Phenom on the schedule. Best of luck man!

I am sure we will see you again for Madden 15, hopefully it's sooner, rather than later!

• Like Like x 2
  11. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Damn playa! We had some very good games. Hope things work out for you, good luck in all you do. How fitting that your last regular season game this year is against me? LOL! Respect!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

James.... I echo everyone's statement(s)... hope to see you around on the next madden drop! Until then... be easy!

13. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

pheeeeeenooooommmmmmm, before you leave send me Bey Bey for $2 and a snickers bar :D

But seriously, we've had some good games over the years and you were always a cool, laid back guy that i always knew would be a good game whether i won or not. I'm sure you'll be back in the next madden so i'll see ya when you return!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

What he said

• Like Like x 1