Final Standings and Season 2 News

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by niuhuskie224, Apr 18, 2011.

1. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Below are the final standings for League 1

[​IMG]

First off, congrats you you all getting in every game. Quite an accomplishment after one season of play. This was the expectation and it was accomplished. Thank You

Secondly, congrats to @Darlon @Dylema and @Michael Woodward for moving on to the Premier League for next season.

Thirdly, let us welcome our two newest members to League 1 @stven.foster and @GovernedSpy

We are still waiting on who will not make the cut in the Premier League. The 10th place team there will be relegated here.

I encourage all of you to keep playing friendlies over the next 10 days or so. We are scheduled to start next season on April 29. I will be posting more as we go forward.

I will be your main contact for the league. If you have any issues or questions please feel free to message me here or invite me to a chat on Xbox Live and we can work it out.

I am going to ask that all of you request me as friend on XBox Live. I know I am friends with some of you already but be sure yo add me. GT is niuhuskie224

Please review the rules for the CL and Europa League over in the CL forum.

I will post more as I have more information come available. Until then, keep playing friendlies. @GovernedSpy and @steve.foster feel free to send me a match request and I can help you get a feel for the league. I play as Atletico Madrid and am a top 5 team in the PL.

@Timpegoose
    @KillerNuts
    @KnightNoles
    @elprez98
    @hedache
    @Bryan Colmenares
    @GovernedSpy
    @steven.foster
    @Krebstar425

2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I just wanted to say thanks guys. You made my job very easy. Judging by the competition coming to the PL, there is a good chance I will get to know you all better in season 4.

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

lol

4. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

Not me.;)

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Hopefully not me either! hehe

6. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Something tells me this guy is coming away with a trophy next season.

Him too.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

great job guys, excellent season.

8. hedache

hedache Walk On

Me me me!!!