FINAL VOTE ON THIS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Mar 22, 2010.

?

starting over with luv's rosters?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

FINAL VOTE ON THIS

just to be clear

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

i voted to restart

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

get your votes in guys

4. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I voted to restart

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I voted no...what is the point but it being an excuse for teams to have the real starters and good players... ex. Tebow, McCoy

6. BAKEdaSNAKE

BAKEdaSNAKE Walk On

i really dont care, but voted for yes

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

It doesn't matter to me, I'm no voting on this I'm letting the users vote. I have the best class I ever recruited but if we want to restart I'm down with that.

We all have good players now.

It was suggested to me so I thought it was worth a vote. I didn't win anything with Tebow so having him going against Alabama and Miami and Georgia is gonna be a crap shoot not an automatic win.

Some guys just got in or are running with new teams that they had no hand in building so I can see why they may want to start over and totally construct their team.

I am also having fun riding grinding it out with USC in bfr which is at the same point in the OD and we are not restarting.

That's why I'm leaving it up to you guys.

8. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

I voted yes, but I don't really care. VT's talent now isn't significantly different than the 2009 unit and building them up will not be much different either way.

9. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah i didnt care either was told to put my power vote in lol.

10. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I voted no. I'm not a big fan of replaying the same season with the 2009 rosters. The intrigue is just not there for me. However, if the majority is for it...so be it. I will just have to suffer through another season with Ingram, Julio, Richardson, McCoy...on and on....

11. NDCOLTS1979

The only problem i see with starting over is the fact there are only a few seasons left before 11 comes out so starting over wouldnt make a huge difference.

12. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Ryty has a point. The long term users have stuck with their teams since July and worked hard to build them up, so I don't think its fair to them that they have to redo everything. Also, like NDCOLTS said, its only for a couple of seasons so its not like the rosters will be full of user recruits either. Your call, but now I feel like I should have voted no.

13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Ok it sounds like we just need to go forward. The vote says other wise but it sounds like you guys don't really care either way and like you said we may only get a few more seasons anyway so let's just roll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.