Final Week: How are you spending it?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DoomsDayD1978, Jul 5, 2010.

1. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

Final Week: How are you spending it?

Today is the last day of my 2 week vacation (HS football has a two week dead period during the summer), then it's back to morning workouts for the rest of this week and beyond.

Been playing some Madden online and honestly, have been pleasantly surprised at how much I've enjoyed it 'cause we all know how crappy the random online opponent experience can be. Was playing some MLB The Show, but the hitting just frustrates me to no end, so I put that down.

I'll spend the rest of the week working on defensive schemes and installations as well as classroom prep stuff for this new school year. Play more online in Madden and more of the NCAA demo into the weekend. I haven't decided whether I want to go to Walmart at midnight like I did last year along with another fellow coach that plays NCAA, or just wait for the UPS dropoff on the 13th. Seems everytime I do the midnight thing, I only play the game for about an hour at most then I'm off to bed...guess it's old age...lol

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i am trying to figure out how to make a move to Conway Arkansas and be able to afford it!!im also playing MLB the show...but strictly the RTTS. and the NCAA 11 demo

3. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

RTTS is probably the way I'll go with MLB The Show from here on out. The game is just too good to get shelved. I beat Red Dead Redemption about a week ago...loved it! Very jaw dropping ending. I'm leaning toward playing that again and try to achieve all the unlockables and 100% to pass the time til NCAA drops.

I was in Conway this spring for a track meet...seemed like a pretty decent area. I've only lived in Arkansas for a year, but one thing I've consistently noticed is that the further north to northwest you go from this area, the more progressive things seem to be...lol

4. T-bone

T-bone Walk On

Work, bad television, and The Show. If time permits, I'll see if I can get to the bottom of that global warming thing.

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I'll be watching World Cup in the day, working at night, and playing NCAA 10 and 11 demo in between.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Haha, work. Work today, tomorrow off which I will be watching Germany take care of Spain! Then 9 straight days of work, which, starting Monday, is 5 straight days of 8 at night, to 5 in the morning inventory prep....