Finally some news

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

For those of you who haven't seen this:

http://twitter.com/#!/EANCAAFootball

EA mentions something about stability issues being worked out. We can only hope it has to do with transfer issues and better user game experiences (such as hardly any D/C)

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

My guess (and hope) that thats what it is.. looking forward to getting this rolling again.

3. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Bullocks. I never thought I would "miss" playing a video game so much. Playing random online games makes me all the more grateful we have a place like TSO; man those guys suck.

5. The Natural

Suck as in lack of skill or lack of sim playing style?

6. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

A mix of both. No diversification of plays, just the same cheesy gimmicky shit over and over. Go for it every 4th down, etc.

7. The Natural

I played three games last night for the first time this year. Since joining TSO I've lost the desire to play lobby games but with the patch 2 weeks out I have to keep the rust off somehow.

The first game I got an INT on the first drive, scored...dude quit immediately only 2 minutes in to the game.

Second game was a good one. I dominated the game but threw two costly picks, one in the redzone before half. Never realized man coverage with LSU = goodbye subpar BC wide recievers lol. We actually went into OT but I pulled it out in the end.

Third game I was, surprisingly, challenged by some guy ranked in the top 100. He got the ball first with Oregon running 4/5 wide. I stopped him 3 and out but then when I got on offense I realized my playbook had glitched so I we had to friendly quit out. I hope the patch resolves the playbook glitches.

Overall it wasn't too bad but playing with my backup QB makes my inner Mike Martz shed baby Jesus tears.

8. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

The NCAA Devs make my inner Bill Walsh do the same by making the Far and Split back formations crap and then not even including the Near formation

9. The Natural

Far/near and split back sucks in real life so they did the right thing :)

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1