1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FINALLY

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League South' started by Drifterbub, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    FINALLY

I finally got my 50th header after sitting at 49 for the longest time and have unlocked the power header trait. It makes a huge difference as you can put some punch on the ball without having full momentum in the direction of the shot.

It brings my pro to 89%. Trying to get the free kicks next, but I just suck at those.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have World Cup fever and was going to get this game. Can't chose between this and PES/South Africa.

Oh yeah, congrats. I think I've played maybe 50 games of Fifa and I only managed to only put one shot on goal with a header,lol, here you are scoring 50 times with it.

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

nice. we'll need you to jack your guy up to like 7 foot and start pounding some crosses into the goal :thumbsup:

i'm still pissed i lost my first virtual pro. i was at like 80 percent and at the point he could thump balls in from outside the box with regularity.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    yeah, my pro is really ridiculous with outside shots. He can really flog them in from just a couple touches outside the half court line.

Ha, he is only 6'0'' and regularly leaps above everyone. I'll experiment with making him a bit taller and become more of a target. Someone else would have to play any though, so I can make the runs I need to into the box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.