FINALLY

Discussion in 'TFL: Premier League South' started by Drifterbub, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    FINALLY

I finally got my 50th header after sitting at 49 for the longest time and have unlocked the power header trait. It makes a huge difference as you can put some punch on the ball without having full momentum in the direction of the shot.

It brings my pro to 89%. Trying to get the free kicks next, but I just suck at those.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have World Cup fever and was going to get this game. Can't chose between this and PES/South Africa.

Oh yeah, congrats. I think I've played maybe 50 games of Fifa and I only managed to only put one shot on goal with a header,lol, here you are scoring 50 times with it.

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

nice. we'll need you to jack your guy up to like 7 foot and start pounding some crosses into the goal :thumbsup:

i'm still pissed i lost my first virtual pro. i was at like 80 percent and at the point he could thump balls in from outside the box with regularity.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    yeah, my pro is really ridiculous with outside shots. He can really flog them in from just a couple touches outside the half court line.

Ha, he is only 6'0'' and regularly leaps above everyone. I'll experiment with making him a bit taller and become more of a target. Someone else would have to play any though, so I can make the runs I need to into the box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.