Find Prospects

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Randiesel75, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I'm a creature of habit. Each and everytime I head in to recruit I always start with pipeline state as my first look. Are others the same? Do you recruit fairly consistently from within this search option?

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I usually start by looking at who has me #1 on their list. Then I look at pipelines.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Depends on the team. With Florida in `11 I basically said "I want this guy, that guy, those linemen, and this other dude." I doubt it'll work that easy with Northwestern.

I'll use different strategies, usually starting with pipelines and being top 5 on their list then branch out from that. Other times, I'll just look at all the players without any regard for pipelines as long as I'm on their list and I'll go after them. Depends on how much time and motivation I have I guess.

I'm not the #1 recruiter by any means though. Jello's probably the best recruiter here, but I attribute that to him spending the most time on it. So maybe he's not the best, but the most addicted :)

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I start by top, then top 3 then pipeline states. Almost the same strategy though.