Finish Season 5?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Jul 6, 2010.

?

Should we finish season 5?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Finish Season 5?

We're got a little stuck here in the past few weeks. I think that is mostly my fault, I've been out of town twice and the holiday weekend has really bogged us down, which is no one's fault.

We're a week out from '11 and I will have rosters at some point next week. (I ordered some from gamerosters.com)

We've got more than 7 days left on Season 5.

What do you want to do?

2. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Why bother really? I will continue to play when I can until '11 releases but I voted no.

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Really no point. People are barely playing their games and '11 will be released in 7 days.

4. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

If no one else wants to, that's fine. I was looking forward to a last hurrah with my Hoosiers squad, but there's no reason to rush in the end of the season if no one's into it.

When are we starting, by the way? I'm not going to be getting my copy until the 20th because UPS blows.

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I'm going under the assumption that it will be a week or so after release until we start up. Using the time to nail down site-wide rules and rules we want to use in CTL (and extra practice lol). Unless dakota says otherwise, so I wouldn't worry too much if I were in your shoes.

6. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I voted to finish the season, but I understand if everyone has lost interest. I'm still for finishing because I'm ranked #1, undefeated, and wanted a chance to make a run at the Nation Championship before.

7. dakota7

As soon as I get my memory card back with the rosters, I'm going to create our dynasty and send the invites. Gamerosters told me they would ship on the 14th. I leave for a week's vacation on Saturday the 17th and won't have xbox access, but I will have my phone so I can post etc. I'll be back on the 24th and I'm planning on everyone having the game by then and having some idea of sliders etc, so plan on week 1 the night of the 24th. Of course, that depends on gamerosters shipping on time etc. Thats my plan right now....

8. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Perfect, I'm on vacation at the same time. I was hoping not to miss the first week.

I am ok with not finishing the season. I do not have any user games left and my team sucks.

9. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Im cool with letting it die. It would probably be pretty difficult to finish the season at a decent pace.

10. dakota7

ok, so based on the posts I'm gonna let season 5 fade away.

It was a good run boys.....I look forward to getting 7+ seasons in for '11.