Finnegan v Johnson

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Gyrene76, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

anyone watching the Titan v Houston game?

A great fight took place...

loved it

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

What was great about it?

3. Gyrene76

I love the emotion of football. I don't like fighting for fighting. But these are big men who aren't going to get hurt bad at all.

It's just a rivalry man. Love the emotion and the intensity of the game. It's entertaining. That's why hockey doesn't outlaw fighting, its a big draw. I don't find it too barbaric...we've not resorted to Running Man...yet :)

4. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

As a Marine for 7 years ,and part of an elite unit, I am accustomed to violence. I found it very raw. Football is physical and tempers flare. Personally, I wish Finnegan would have been able to get some back in. Of course I don't want anyone dead, but a fight here and there never hurt anybody.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    What's really surprising to me is that Johnson is typically a very reserved player. He always appears emotionless. I've never liked Finnegan because he is -that- type of player. Always talking mess, takes dumb penalties, etc. Not sure what he had to say or do to get Johnson that riled up, but I'm glad he took a few on the face.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gyrene76

dude it surprised me too...Johnson straight through some punches. He's a physical specimen as well (no homo)

7. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Very shocked that Johnson was involved in a fight..he must have gotten under his skin. Looks like he got most if not all of the good licks in so props to him for that lol represent for the U

8. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Yeah Johnson pretty much kicked his ass, if they wouldn't have broken it up Finnegan would be missing some teeth.

9. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

If Finnegan died I'd be o.k. with it. ok that's stretching it, but he's really annoying. He's sort of like the defensive version of Hines Ward.... On Bonds-esque steroids. I can't think of another football player that's ever annoyed me as much as him. T.O. is close because of his incessant need to remain in the spotlight, but even he has calmed down a tad.

11. Gyrene76

haha, I'm a Titan fan, and I know if I wasn't one then I would hate Finnegan. No one questions his guts, but many thinks he's just a jerk.

I'll tell you someone who has kind of upset me this year is Coach Fischer. He's usually solid, but he's handled some situations badly this year in my humble opinion.

12. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

13. Gyrene76

hahahaha

14. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

lmao