Fire Zorn or...

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Kingerock, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

Fire Zorn or...

Maybe they should just kick him out of D.C., kill his dog, burn his tree house, steal his identity, cancel his favorite T.V. shows, take away his right to vote.

Have his daughter marry an ex-con, don't let him keep his fishing license, cancel his health insurance plan, make him watch both Glenn Beck AND Chris Matthews every night.

Over bill him for his utilities, use permanent marker all over his furniture, make him live with his mother in law, take away his lazy boy, paint his fence green, put snakes in his toilet and force him to make love to Star Jones... for ever bad call he makes.

Or just fire him. But don't let him choose.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

VICTORYYYY FINALLYYYYYY

Ive watched all 19 losses the last 2 years, i forgot what it feels like to win as a lions fan

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Its almost a moot point. With the big name coaches that are currently unemployed there's no way Dan Snyder doesn't give one of them a shitload of money to coach the team next season.

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    There's a lot they need to do. Of course Zorn is over his head but how about Snyder gets a GM instead of overpaying every 'hot' player of the offseason. Greg Blache is a terrible D coordinator nevermind that they were a top 10 defense last season. The team never forces turnovers, always seem to be out of place, and can't cover average wide receivers. Fred Smoot needs to go. That guy is hot garbage. How about having receivers who run routes past the 1st down marker? The Redskins are a mess and it starts at the top and unfortunately I don't see it getting better anytime soon, even if they do get one of those big name coaches sittin out there.

5. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Dan Snyder, Jerry Jones, Al Davis, ND, etc. They all think they are smarter than everyone else and continually try to prove it by hiring "their" guy instead of the proven commodity. Maybe Snyder will finally "get it" this time and hire a proven winner in his prime but I doubt it. I really, really, really hope Jerry Jones gets it and hires Shanahan or Cowher next year because "his" guy is a Captain Kangaroo look-a-like joke.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

[​IMG]

"Have you seen my baseball...?"​

7. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

As a Giant fan I'd like the status quo to remain so as long as possible. Makes it a lot easier when there are only two intelligent organizations in your division.

8. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

I get it that they are billionaires and they got there by working very hard and very hands on, but unfortunately even when teams like the Redskins loose, they still make unbelievable amounts of money.

Snyder is a businessman and his system hasn't brought him on the field success, but he makes billions with them being below average.

I would love to see them be forced to hire a coach that only takes the job if he gets to pick his own GM or gets full control. Holmgren or Cowher are my top choices.

9. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Holmgren will not go to Washington, Trust me, We had him here in Seattle, He wants it all and Snyder will never give anyone all of it. Zorn, went from being a great QB coach to an HC???? he didnt even get OC in there somewhere, he should have turned down the job, although its life experience anyway. Now he has to go back to being a QB coach somewhere, its a huge career snafu. and Washington wasted 2 years. OFC Campbell is yet another failed Mobile QB, Like jackson, Young, Eric Crouch, Luke McCown, Vick. Its sexy but they dotn win SBs, or even regular season games.

Cowher to Dallas I think, Phillips is toast Romo is prolly going with him. John Fox is going down, Delhomo has killed him, 'Skins season is over, they should ride out Zorn, and then hire another lame duck Coach, unless Snyder wakes up thats all I see happening.

Jerry Jones, is smart enugh to at least tempt another big time coach, Snyder is a spoiled Ass, hes gonna have a tough time getting a chach, unless he wants gruden, Gruden has shown his willingness to work for asshole owners and not want GM powers.

10. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Im thinking Washington is going to be in a world of hurt next time they go looking for a HC. They can't seem to find a good fit and I can't name one off the top of my head than would be a good fit. I would say Shannahan, but like the post above states, just like with Holmgren, you would have to give him the keys to GM as well.

11. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I think that's the next step for the organization.

The only way that the organization is truly going to take a step forward is for the new coach to force Vinny out of the front office altogether. As long as he's still the one making any of the decisions about who to draft and what to do with our draft picks, it's a losing battle, no matter how well he's done over the past few seasons.

The true first step though will be for us to get a coach/GM that has a true plan.

That will sit down, explain to Snyder that this is what he plans to do once he's hired that these are the steps that needs to be done for his plan to work and above all, this is the time table for it.

First and foremost, something needs to be done about all the dead weight in extra money we have hanging around spent on players that just aren't worth it. Unfortunately, we just shelled out quite a large chunk of change for Haynesworth (somewhere in the neighborhood of $71 million over 5 years before it's more viable for him to be cut than to pay him). But we have VERY large chunks of money being paid to guys like Portis, Samuels, and Randy Thomas who just aren't getting it done. Time to move on. NO ONE on the roster shouldn't be expending at this point.

12. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

It could be worse, they could have Eric Mangini. I should start a how to fix the Browns thread. Jesus.

13. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

1. Get an owner. Someone who actually knows football, not someone looking for another tax write-off.

2. Mangini needs to pick a QB and be done with it. come hell or highwater. Also needs an OC for said QB. 1st & 10 and you call a QB sneak? REALLY?

3. Where are the "Hard-Working Players for a Hard-Working town"? it seemed like yesterday tackling was optional.

there's a lot more i could say, but don't want to be a thread jacker.

14. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Thread just got "jacked up" by sour Browns fans...... again when talking about piss pour teams, the Browns find their way in and come out on top.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V1vCZ6zt4Es&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V1vCZ6zt4Es&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

15. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

at least we won something