Fired Coaches

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Fmode11, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Does anyone know exactly what happens if/when a coach is fired in an online dynasty? I've heard a lot of rumors about an experience bug/glitch that exists but am not familiar with the details.

When, and I do mean when, I get fired what will my options be? On to Minny, or perhaps Ohio State? Or just walk away... :sour:

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

You will be reinvited back to Penn St and your coach EXP will be set back to 1. Then we just hope you do not get the EXP glitch where you no longer gain experience.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

You can check the bug/glitches thread but from what I understand, the glitch (which is you won't have any goals and won't ever gain any more XP) occurs when a new coach joins an in progress OD.

So, I think you'd hit the glitch if you get fired, leave the OD and rejoin PSU (as either a new coach or as the existing PSU coach).

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

There are supposedly some workarounds which involve stuff like Masler transferring commish to someone else and retiring and you not being in the OD while this happens and join later and Masler shuts down his xbox and travels to Detroit for the night or some shit.

I don't know if the workarounds work or not.

• Like Like x 1