1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FIU Getting a New Coach?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dstone51, Oct 14, 2010.

1. dstone51

dstone51 Walk On

FIU Getting a New Coach?

Miami, FL - Rumors are swirling that the FIU Golden Panthers are about to bring in a new, unknown coach by the name of Dan Stone (PSN: dstone51, AIM: danstone51). When finally found through Facebook of all things, all he had to say was, "Well, I've never been to FIU, though I was in Miami last week. Other than that, I have no comment at this point in time."

2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Good stuff, welcome to the Sun Belt...

You'll have me and bamagrad to contend with for the league crown.

3. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

Welcome..You're going into a tough user conference!! Good luck, looking forward to those sun belt games!

4. dstone51

dstone51 Walk On

Miami, FL - Dan Stone has been confirmed as the new coach of the FIU Golden Panthers after the team started the season 0-6 and he brought some good news with him in that he has already recruited 3 star power running back Kevin Bonds from Apopka, Florida. He also announced that effective immediately that he is scrapping the spread offense that was being run previously for a more pro like offensive system.