FIU Press Conference

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jam., Nov 6, 2009.

1. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

FIU Press Conference

Coach Jam will be available all season for Q and A, regarding himself, his players, and the FIU program in general.

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

What happened against Miami? What did the team learn from the loss?

3. Jam.

Miami was a truly embarrassing loss for our program. The last time we faced them we were involved in an on-field brawl, and also lost that game.

I would have to take that loss completely on me, and of course the great players they have over there at Miami. Craig Cooper (Miami RB) was truly tremendous and seemed unstoppable, and I didn't feel like I prepared enough for that offense.

I will promise you this, though. FIU will not forget that Miami ran up the score at the end of the game. Though we have not had a truly successful program, especially hampered by the fact we have only had a football program at this University since 2001, we have a lot of pride. I can't make promises for my players, but I will personally use that game as motivation for the rest of the year.

And next time we play against University of Miami, they better bring their 'A' game. They will need it.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

COACH JAM,

Arkansas State is coming off a big win against #23 Cincinnatti. This puts an enormous amount of pressure on FIU for next week's game to contend for the Sun Belt Title. With a 0-1 career record against Coach Frisk, are you concerned about next weeks game?

5. Jam.

With all due respect to Coach Frisk, he got lucky in the first game we played. (Haha jk)

Sure, they have a big win against Cincinnati, but I always felt Cincinnati to be a bit overrated, anyway. I feel like the home field advantage will have an effect and that we can force some game-changing turnovers. I expect to win this game.

6. Emmdotfrisk

You know what they say..... It's always better to be lucky than to be good :)

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

With all the hype on this game for next week, we want to know if justin.tv or it's competitors will be broadcasting the game?

8. Jam.

I really don't know how to use Justin.tv. If someone could teach me or if Frisk knows how to use it it'd be great if we could broadcast it.

9. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Frisk does know, that's why I keep bringing it up.(y)

10. Jam.

That'd be awesome, if you could convince him to do it.

11. Emmdotfrisk

No need to convince! I think it's a great idea. Official press release coming soon

12. Jam.

Sweet, sounds awesome.

13. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

I have watched a game from frisk on Jtv before (texas vs Nebraska). It was good. WOuld like to see more.... especially the "Games of the Week".