1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FIU vs Memphis

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Full Moon Fever, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

TheCrumbIsHere

What times work for you? I should be back in town tomorrow evening.

2. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Naturally, available all day today while you're not. lol. Again, the times that work best for me are generally late afternoon-early evening which doesn't work out very well for you.

It's just a pain in the rear for me to stay up real late when I have to wake up real early the next morning.

Could probably play up until around 9;00 PM ESTish tonight and similar tomorrow(when I get back from my Grad Class)

3. Full Moon Fever

I can play now or we can try and play a little bit earlier. I don't mind missing some sleep and staying up a little later, but I just can't play until my son is in bed.

4. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

I'll be back tonight around 7:00 PM EST. Can start any time from then up until around 9:00-9:30 PM ish..

5. Full Moon Fever

K. I'll try my darndest to get on around 9 est. If I can't I guess it's sim city again. :(

6. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Yeah, we need to start praying for weekends when our matchups come around.. Or maybe even we could shift me to the other division as I seem to have decent luck scheduling with everyone else. lol.

7. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...