"Fix" for the poor passing camera

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by dj illmatic 23, Jul 11, 2012.

1. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Of course I'm sure we've all noticed that when passing, you can't see your outside receivers at the snap of the ball. In a game based on vision and timing, the second it takes for your outside receivers to become visible is frustrating. I'm not sure if anyone has thought of this or posted it, but what you can do is call a hot route and then cancel it. When you hit the hot route button, the camera pulls back so you can see the whole field. When you cancel the hot route, the camera stays pulled back allowing you to see all of your receivers when you snap the ball. Keep in mind, if you pull up your play art the camera will return to normal, so don't do the hot route trick until you're ready to snap the ball.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Yea, this something that is going to take me some time getting use to

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I've always done this even prior to NCAA '13, but it doesn't help me much here as the camera zooms in quickly at the snap and I still lose sight of my outside receivers. It is good for seeing if the corner is playing off or press though.

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

The best solution (until a fix of course) would be to read the defense. There aren't that many instances in which you would throw it immediately to the side lines without a proper read anyway, regardless of any situation it's a very risky throw to begin with. We gotta make do fellas ..... like we do every year SMH

• Like Like x 1
  5. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

There's no reason to throw it at the snap of the ball, but I would like to know at the snap if my receiver is jammed or he got a free release. It's just a helpful suggestion. If you don't think it works, there's no need for it, or it's a waste of time, then don't use it. No need to shake your head. SMH

6. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

I was actually talking about the issues we deal with NCAA, every year EA has me shaken my head Gee. The camera, though problematic, has an easy fix for now...... Read and react, see you on the flip side of the SEC :cool:

7. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Thanks dj, have used this a little bit and it helps when I need it to.

8. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

Threw a pick on a WR screen because of this today.:mad:

9. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Run the ball and your problem will be solved, amirite Cheez?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

also you can move your game speed to slow or very slow and that fixes it also.